Ok, who wants to fund a billboard right on US1?

Everyone is focused on Blake, and yes he's an incompetent puppet, but he's also just an empty over-sized blazer.

There is a small group of BOT members behind the scene who give him his marching orders and don't want a real AD in charge because they'd lose their power.

This shadow group has been meddling in hires and ruining the program for years. Blake needs to be fired and these ******* losers need to Fvck off and yield to a qualified and accomplished AD with the personal autonomy to run the football program as he pleases, and hire the coach he wants.

This group deserves heat on the billboard, as well.

Agree.

You’re good with words, so suggest some material. I’ll donate.

Advertisement
Oh no firings today? Lmfao

I'm busy af on Mondays with meetings and such gents. Will update the post tonight and read through what I've missed.

Advertisement
Include Frenk's email address and suggest sharing your opinion.

Everyone is focused on Blake, and yes he's an incompetent puppet, but he's also just an empty over-sized blazer.

There is a small group of BOT members behind the scenes who give him his marching orders and don't want a real AD in charge because they'd lose their power.

This shadow group has been meddling in hires and ruining the program for years. Blake needs to be fired and these ******* losers need to Fvck off and yield to a qualified and accomplished AD with the personal autonomy to run the football program as he pleases, and hire the coach he wants.

This group deserves heat on the billboard, as well.

Tell me more

@305_separatist im increasing my donation amount from 100$ to 150 to help make this happen. We need this bro, like desperately! Please make this happen good sir.

Thank u sir, it will go up when I'm wrapped up with work later tonight. Just taking a breather now and catching up a bit.

Btw I tried to PM you but for some reason the site wouldn't let me. Wondering if you have any insight into or tips about your experience with gofundme that I should be aware of.

This thread already has over 3k views in just a couple of days. If every single person donated just two bucks, we'd have more than enough.

I also just took care of the first $250 so

Advertisement
Thank u sir, it will go up when I'm wrapped up with work later tonight. Just taking a breather now and catching up a bit.

Btw I tried to PM you but for some reason the site wouldn't let me. Wondering if you have any insight into or tips about your experience with gofundme that I should be aware of.
Not really bro. It’s pretty easy and the main thing is to get the story on there why your raising the money and if remember correctly didn’t you write up a good one for me that I put on mine? One piece of advice I can give on what not to do that I did, is don’t put the name/link of the company your using, that just opens it up for saboteurs. Lol can’t wait to donate my friend and your doing the lords work and we’re all very appreciative of it.

Not really bro. It’s pretty easy and the main thing is to get the story on there why your raising the money and if remember correctly didn’t you write up a good one for me that I put on mine? One piece of advice I can give on what not to do that I did, is don’t put the name/link of the company your using, that just opens it up for saboteurs. Lol can’t wait to donate my friend and your doing the lords work and we’re all very appreciative of it.

Yup that was me. I just threw something real quick up for now to get it up, will refine content over next couple of days.

Yup that was me. I just threw something real quick up for now to get it up, will refine content over next couple of days.
Awesome! Please make a thread with the link to the gofundme and watch that bad boy grow!!! You’ll have that banner in no time, people are at the breaking point bro.

Advertisement
I'm a busy af dude with work, but if something major doesn't come down the news wire on Monday and there's enough verbal commits here, I'll personally throw up a funding page and do the leg work in coordinating a billboard that absolutely clowns the University of Coral Gables administration. Somewhere right on US1 within a few miles of the school, as close as I can manage. Such a sight would be the salt in the wound of an absolute embarrassment for the school, and a sure sign of the community turning completely against them until wholesale changes are made.

Please post ideas for content, verbal pledges, etc. I'll personally kick off funding with at least $250 if that is what it comes to.

UPDATE: Link is live, start donating: https://www.gofundme.com/f/us1-billboard-protest-um-administration
Everyone please post this link everywhere! Let’s get this done and put that billboard right in there face as they drive to work every morning on US 1.

No, she won't be. Truthfully not her role. No one knew a thing about her until one poster said her name. Throwing her in the mix helps people at UM disregard these efforts.
1574715873680.gif

/ you might be right. but the gif timing was too perfect

Advertisement
No, she won't be. Truthfully not her role. No one knew a thing about her until one poster said her name. Throwing her in the mix helps people at UM disregard these efforts.

You got inside info on this? That one poster, to be specific, was Pete. Pete said some pretty specific things that no one on this board disagreed with at the time. I know there are several admins lurking these boards....there was plenty of opportunity for someone to come to her defense and not a soul did.

I don't know **** about her, I'm honestly asking. Is she or is she not what Pete said she was?

You got inside info on this? That one poster, to be specific, was Pete. Pete said some pretty specific things that no one on this board disagreed with at the time. I know there are several admins lurking these boards....there was plenty of opportunity for someone to come to her defense and not a soul did.

I don't know **** about her, I'm honestly asking. Is she or is she not what Pete said she was?

I recall, Pete's comments. I don't have a problem with Pete, and he's entitled to his opinion.

I know her job to be at least 2/3 adminstrative. She isn't a decision maker. She doesn't have the authority to hire Manny in 2 hours, and certainly can't stop Blake from doing it either. Blake is who owns this. I know people want to throw Richt in there as well. Wasn't her call either. That was Blake and the Russell Athletic Boys on the committee. They heard Richt and dropped everyone. When Manny was going to get paid like a top DC, that was Blake, too. She might have done some research and due diligence, but the AD checkbook is not hers.

To be clear, there is absolutely nothing to defend about our AD at the moment. This weekend was the culmination of 15 years of systemic failure regarding this program. So the whole AD is to blame, and no one is debating she's part of the AD. So, I'm not surprised there's no one taking up her, or anyone else's cause within the AD. UMs athletic product stinks.

I recall, Pete's comments. I don't have a problem with Pete, and he's entitled to his opinion.

I know her job to be at least 2/3 adminstrative. She isn't a decision maker. She doesn't have the authority to hire Manny in 2 hours, and certainly can't stop Blake from doing it either. Blake is who owns this. I know people want to throw Richt in there as well. Wasn't her call either. That was Blake and the Russell Athletic Boys on the committee. They heard Richt and dropped everyone. When Manny was going to get paid like a top DC, that was Blake, too. She might have done some research and due diligence, but the AD checkbook is not hers.

To be clear, there is absolutely nothing to defend about our AD at the moment. This weekend was the culmination of 15 years of systemic failure regarding this program. So the whole AD is to blame, and no one is debating she's part of the AD. So, I'm not surprised there's no one taking up her, or anyone else's cause within the AD. UMs athletic product stinks.

Your last sentence most of us have known that for the last 15 years.

Either way, to me at least, if the person in question is aligned/associated/in league with Blake....they are part of the problem and are fair game. There could be collateral damage, but at this point something drastic has to be done. We have THE worst administration in the country.

Advertisement
Back