Oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 5m
Update on Dalvin Cook: Called at 6:43 p.m. last night. He picked up, didn't say anything, I said hello, and hung up. So, yea, no comment.

Lol..I think Cook kinda ****ed about what Freeman did...kid seems like he is fed up with the whole process...

Advertisement
Update on Dalvin Cook: Called at 6:43 p.m. last night. He picked up, didn't say anything, I said hello, and hung up. So, yea, no comment.

This dude changed his crystal ball to FSU today

If AU allegedly paid $180k for Cam Newton, it seems improbable that Duke would be getting $500k, especially from a private school like Miami.

I'm just saying, the calculus is off.

This is, of course, assuming you buy into this stuff in the first place.

555.jpg

Advertisement
Cook going to FSU is some ***** made **** and just proves he's nothing but a front running little girl. Have a little faith in yourself and you abilities to turn around a program.

I don't understand what's up with all these "updates" on Cook. He said he'll pick at the UA game, what else is there to know, why bug the kid on Christmas?

Advertisement
Cook going to FSU is some **** made **** and just proves he's nothing but a front running little girl. Have a little faith in yourself and you abilities to turn around a program.

He said he wants to be a program changer. I have difficulty understanding why he'd say that if his intentions were to commit to FSU.

was there any doubt there would be a denial by cook today? c'mon.
I still say cook to UM and I'm not gonna be upset if he doesn't come to UM. I just think there are too many factors keeping him home. we never had him, he never committed here, we never were his leader, so, I'm not gonna be mad at him if he goes somewhere else. I just think UM, but, could be wrong and won't be upset. you can't lose something you never had.

556.jpg

man up and quit your crying. Some of you call yourselves men....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cook going to FSU is some **** made **** and just proves he's nothing but a front running little girl. Have a little faith in yourself and you abilities to turn around a program.

He said he wants to be a program changer. I have difficulty understanding why he'd say that if his intentions were to commit to FSU.

Because teenagers say stupid things.

Because teenagers say stupid things.

Like, he's going to FSU because they bought his grandma a house? I think we have a forum full of teenagers.

Advertisement
Cook going to FSU is some ***** made **** and just proves he's nothing but a front running little girl. Have a little faith in yourself and you abilities to turn around a program.

you can say that about a lot of high school players its why any team in the NC ends up with top 5 classes. im not from miami but people in the area say he had been doing this since he decided to go to central instead of carol city. and committed to clem & florida when they were both top teams

If AU allegedly paid $180k for Cam Newton, it seems improbable that Duke would be getting $500k, especially from a private school like Miami.

I'm just saying, the calculus is off.

This is, of course, assuming you buy into this stuff in the first place.

Are you one of those people who believes that gullible isn't in the dictionary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back