Oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so no one here is going to claim to know about the 500k that sealed Duke to Miami?

Lulz, Duke would've come here regardless of $, record or anything else.....TRUE CANE

WHY do you think he was so steadfast here bruh? That is life changing money. He wasn't going to ruin that guaranteed pay day to overly flirt with others. The thought of him being this true cane is cute tho.

Stupid ****** troll is obvious stupid ****** troll.

Advertisement
Oh so no one here is going to claim to know about the 500k that sealed Duke to Miami?

Lulz, Duke would've come here regardless of $, record or anything else.....TRUE CANE

WHY do you think he was so steadfast here bruh? That is life changing money. He wasn't going to ruin that guaranteed pay day to overly flirt with others. The thought of him being this true cane is cute tho.

Miami couldn't pay Patrick Peterson more than $65,000 and u think Duke got $500,000.....LULZ keep trying tho

apparently a gators reporter is saying hsi grandma said its not true. who knows.

Advertisement
525x525px-LL-04a3a1a7_vbattach27389.jpg

It amazes me that some on here keep saying Joe is as good as Cook. There is no comparison between the 2. Yearby, although a solid RB and glad we have him, is not in Cook's league. Not close.

It amazes me how many scouts are on this board. Thinking they have the crystal ball into these kids careers.
Yearby is widely considered a stud prospect by everyone yet u say..."not close". The OC of the team who saw these guys up close. Keep Yearby as the starter yet it's not close...get off out here with that ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
saban didnt want winston playing baseball. winston really wanted to play baseball

Yes that's why Jimbo got him. Saban messed up a little on that one. In that case the pupil became the teacher. Jimbo also got Treon because he's gonna give him a chance at QB.

From Winston's HS coach.

"What happened is the truth of that story is not **** enough for everybody," Scott said. "Everybody wants to say he didn't go to Alabama because they didn't let him play baseball. That's ridiculous. That's 100 percent false. Coach Saban said he could play baseball. We had a plan mapped out on how he would do that.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/12/why_didnt_jameis_winston_sign.html

from Winston himself.

"Alabama, I mean, it was 25 minutes down the road. I loved Alabama," Winston said.
"Auburn, I guess we had some stuff happen here and there. I just fell in love with Florida State. Baseball was a big factor in there, too, because we have a tremendous program."

"Coach Saban did say I could play baseball, yes," Winston said. "They even showed me the building of the new baseball field and all of that."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V244vXWhKU

Wait, you weren't joking?

Not joking...but definitely stupid.

Advertisement
saban didnt want winston playing baseball. winston really wanted to play baseball

Yes that's why Jimbo got him. Saban messed up a little on that one. In that case the pupil became the teacher. Jimbo also got Treon because he's gonna give him a chance at QB.

From Winston's HS coach.

"What happened is the truth of that story is not **** enough for everybody," Scott said. "Everybody wants to say he didn't go to Alabama because they didn't let him play baseball. That's ridiculous. That's 100 percent false. Coach Saban said he could play baseball. We had a plan mapped out on how he would do that.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/12/why_didnt_jameis_winston_sign.html

from Winston himself.

"Alabama, I mean, it was 25 minutes down the road. I loved Alabama," Winston said.
"Auburn, I guess we had some stuff happen here and there. I just fell in love with Florida State. Baseball was a big factor in there, too, because we have a tremendous program."

"Coach Saban did say I could play baseball, yes," Winston said. "They even showed me the building of the new baseball field and all of that."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V244vXWhKU

"But, Coach Jimbo, he said I could rape all the womens I wanted here in Tally and nothing would happen. Coach Saban put a limit on how many, so I picked FSwho."

Please cut off this BS thread. It's making our fanbase look worse and worse. Some of you are the reason why kids won't pick Miami. Quit living in the past and look toward the future you mojones.

Mods delete this thread. It's getting ridiculous over the past months with some of these senseless threads that go on and on.....

Advertisement
Mods, keep in mind that if you start deleting ****** threads there won't be anything left on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back