Oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
***** deleting it. We dun gone full ******, it is good for lulz.

Advertisement
Stop with the whiny, low-blow, speculative nonsense. If you want to whine and cry, go to the U*** boards.

558.jpg

Let's move on from Cook it is obvious something strange is going on can't win them all.

Yearby and Powell are very nice and let's get Scarlett next year

Advertisement
Thank god I took a break yesterday for CHristmas and im jus getting on now so I didnt have to read hundreds of grown men crying smh

Advertisement
Let's move on from Cook it is obvious something strange is going on can't win them all.

800.gif

perfect response, it really is comical.

Yep. After we whiffed on Collins last year, everyone said no biggie, we'll just land Cook or Sony. Sounds like the Cubs with the "wait till next year" mantra.

You're conveniently leaving Yearby, who we got, out of that. But carry on.

800.gif

perfect response, it really is comical.

Yep. After we whiffed on Collins last year, everyone said no biggie, we'll just land Cook or Sony. Sounds like the Cubs with the "wait till next year" mantra.

Except I ****** hate the Cubs........

Advertisement
Scarlett being at STA or Heritage gives us a shot he has us tied with FSU and I think I have heard he will go opposite Cook

Scarlett being at STA or Heritage gives us a shot he has us tied with FSU and I think I have heard he will go opposite Cook

Logically everything you said makes sense, but Sony was a life long fan, and Cook was from a major feeder school just like STA.......

Logically everything you said makes sense, but Sony was a life long fan, and Cook was from a major feeder school just like STA.......

Sony just didnt want to be here over UGA but we were in his top 2 so we had a chance. Cook isnt gone yet

Advertisement

Sony just didnt want to be here over UGA but we were in his top 2 so we had a chance. Cook isnt gone yet

The Sony part pretty much proves my point. All logic pointed to us being the choice and it just didnt happen. You are correct on Cook......

The Sony part pretty much proves my point. All logic pointed to us being the choice and it just didnt happen. You are correct on Cook......

Yeah but it was a long time in the making with Sony who as much of a "lock" as he seemed was always possible he could leave like even KC but KC has true ties inside the program so if he left us then that would be a huge shocker but Sony? Slight shocker in comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back