Oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
When an elite player goes from school to school committing, whose best friends and family want him home, and he has no interest, it becomes exceedingly obvious the kid is looking for the best money deal.

Until we start playing the paying game, we will continue to lose the top of the top.

This loss sucks, mostly bc Duke and Yearby are both coming off injuries.

I still think the NCAA is ****ed they ****ed up and couldn't nail us like they wanted too. I would stay away from the "paying" game . Just win and show these kids staying home is the thing to do. So far this year we have a lot of great local talent staying home

What can the NCAA do if someone who isn't a booster or employee of UM handed a kid cash? The whole "rep your city thing" holds no weight when a kid is being handed cash for a car, or his grandmas house, or a job for his dad.

James Coley at FSU versus James Coley at UM? The only difference is after he worked his tail off recruiting a kid the FSU boosters sealed the deal. Until we start doing the same we will lose the Cooks/Sony's/Scarlett's/Peterson/Coopers/lemoniers and on and on.

You wanna lock down S Fla? Start buying these kids like everyone else who recruits our area does.

BINGO. I mean....how fckg hard is it to pay a cool *** cat who won't run his puzzy, to pay these cats?!?!!? Fck, pay me 100k a year and I will guarantee cats like Cook and Sony go nowhere but Miami.
I mean...all of these cats are in our own fckg backyard, you telling me that we are really afraid of being caught by the fckg NCAA?!?!? You mean to tell me that if I am able to attend very game these cats play, holla at and chill with their people, pay light bills, water bills, rent...we ain't gettin who we want? And fck the NCAA, ****, that's my cousin! Prove he ain't, *****! I went to school with his dad- I mean, you could tell them b1tches anything!!!! I just don't fckg get it. Somebody should tell Golden's **** *** "Al... you gotta pay to play", simple as that. If that ***** is making 2.5 mill a year and he can't set aside 1-200k to ensure that he gets the cream of the crop down here?, then he's a cheap *** ***** and he deserves to keep getting raped on national tv until he no longer has a fckg job!!!!! So sick of this bullsh1t!!!!!! Fck the excuses, Al! Get it DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant.

Advertisement
When an elite player goes from school to school committing, whose best friends and family want him home, and he has no interest, it becomes exceedingly obvious the kid is looking for the best money deal.

Until we start playing the paying game, we will continue to lose the top of the top.

I still think the NCAA is ****ed they ****ed up and couldn't nail us like they wanted too. I would stay away from the "paying" game . Just win and show these kids staying home is the thing to do. So far this year we have a lot of great local talent staying home

What can the NCAA do if someone who isn't a booster or employee of UM handed a kid cash? The whole "rep your city thing" holds no weight when a kid is being handed cash for a car, or his grandmas house, or a job for his dad.

James Coley at FSU versus James Coley at UM? The only difference is after he worked his tail off recruiting a kid the FSU boosters sealed the deal. Until we start doing the same we will lose the Cooks/Sony's/Scarlett's/Peterson/Coopers/lemoniers and on and on.

You wanna lock down S Fla? Start buying these kids like everyone else who recruits our area does.

BINGO. I mean....how fckg hard is it to pay a cool *** cat who won't run his puzzy, to pay these cats?!?!!? Fck, pay me 100k a year and I will guarantee cats like Cook and Sony go nowhere but Miami.
I mean...all of these cats are in our own fckg backyard, you telling me that we are really afraid of being caught by the fckg NCAA?!?!? You mean to tell me that if I am able to attend very game these cats play, holla at and chill with their people, pay light bills, water bills, rent...we ain't gettin who we want? And fck the NCAA, ****, that's my cousin! Prove he ain't, *****! I went to school with his dad- I mean, you could tell them b1tches anything!!!! I just don't fckg get it. Somebody should tell Golden's **** *** "Al... you gotta pay to play", simple as that. If that ***** is making 2.5 mill a year and he can't set aside 1-200k to ensure that he gets the cream of the crop down here?, then he's a cheap *** ***** and he deserves to keep getting raped on national tv until he no longer has a fckg job!!!!! So sick of this bullsh1t!!!!!! Fck the excuses, Al! Get it DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you possibly be any dumber?

Lool if cook does go to FSU its going to help us with patrick and scarlett, we are still getting yearby and powell.. we will be fine

Not necessarily true and plus how many times have we heard this same statement about other recruits and we end up not getting them

I mean...all of these cats are in our own fckg backyard, you telling me that we are really afraid of being caught by the fckg NCAA?!?!? You mean to tell me that if I am able to attend very game these cats play, holla at and chill with their people, pay light bills, water bills, rent...we ain't gettin who we want? And fck the NCAA, *****, that's my cousin! Prove he ain't, *****! I went to school with his dad- I mean, you could tell them b1tches anything!!!! I just don't fckg get it. Somebody should tell Golden's ***** *** "Al... you gotta pay to play", simple as that. If that ***** is making 2.5 mill a year and he can't set aside 1-200k to ensure that he gets the cream of the crop down here?, then he's a cheap *** ***** and he deserves to keep getting raped on national tv until he no longer has a fckg job!!!!! So sick of this bullsh1t!!!!!! Fck the excuses, Al! Get it DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

788.gif

Go to the home games & fill the stadium. Then you'll get all the high school recruits you want.

Advertisement
"its a Miami thing"

789.gif

git da fugg outta here w that isht!

Not sure I understand the anger. We all believe Dade is the best football in the country. He is simply stating that they have the QB from the number 1 team in the country (ya know the one not good enough for an offer here why we chase two out of state guys that will likely leave us holding our nuts on signing day) and the number 1 back in the country.

It is a Miami thang. Sadly until we get our fence up it is NOT a Canes thang.

I don't hate Devonta just like I don't hate Skai. I hate the ******* but nuggets that didn't bother to recruit them. Ignorant mother****ers.

Cook is now the number 1 back in the country? Lulz. If this guy had verbaled to FSU mths ago, his name would barely be brought up.

Y'all need to chill and stop being so **** disrespectful to recruits. Y'all wonder why some sofla guys and others don't want to come here because they see some of our sorry *** fans who down talk them every chance they get. Get off your **** pedestal and show some respect man..... Recruits read this board.... Y'all do not help our staff out at all. Quit trying to be internet tough guys and degrade 17 year old teenagers. This is not just about cook its about any player we are recruiting. Stop with the negative posts about players . And no I don't want to hear recruits don't base their decision off of message boards.... They see some of the stuff y'all post on here and see you all disrespecting them or their family, why would they even want to come here. Act your age and not like some little bi*ch. I'm sorry it needs to be said. It's too much disrespect going on around here and the messed up thing about it is that some of you are okay with it...... Sorry for the rant but it needs to be said

Advertisement

Yes UM is afraid of getting caught by the NCAA being that UM WAS caught by the NCAA and is currently on probation.

Cook = big time home run hitter who, strikes out a fair amount and hits about .275

Yearby = 15-20 HR guy who hits about .320, works counts and draws walks

Advertisement
I want to hear Pete or someone with knowledge opinion on the posts from Freeman.

What difference will it make?

Pete has been saying Cook is going to FSU, and Cook has been saying he looks at Freeman as a big brother.. So, Cook committed to them as Pete had been indicating, and his great secret keeping "big brother", Freeman, leaked the info via his instagram..

This is a big loss, and bigger because of where he's going. But, keeping Valentine is more important, and if we get Griffin and Gray to qualify….i aint that mad. Those 2 will be monsters in their own right

Cook = big time home run hitter who, strikes out a fair amount and hits about .275

Yearby = 15-20 HR guy who hits about .320, works counts and draws walks

I was always a fan of Earl Weaver, who once said "Home runs win the game."

Advertisement
I mean I say it's 90 percent true, but it's still just odd for a kid that admitted loving the recruiting game and wanting this to be a circus to let it all come to an end like this.

This is a big loss, and bigger because of where he's going. But, keeping Valentine is more important, and if we get Griffin and Gray to qualify….i aint that mad. Those 2 will be monsters in their own right

how can you lose something you never had and i don't mean the fact that he was never committed. i mean we really were never in consideration. kid wanted to be somewhere from the word go.

Last edited:

how can you lose something you never had and i don't mean the fact that he was never committed. i mean we really were never in consideration. kid wanted to anywhere else from the word go.

admit it or not, he had genuine interest in us. He's in our backyard, has to many variable to even list in our favor..and still chose to go elsewhere. In the end, FSU is playing for a National Championship and we're in the RAB.. Its a big factor.

Y'all need to chill and stop being so **** disrespectful to recruits. Y'all wonder why some sofla guys and others don't want to come here because they see some of our sorry *** fans who down talk them every chance they get. Get off your **** pedestal and show some respect man..... Recruits read this board.... Y'all do not help our staff out at all. Quit trying to be internet tough guys and degrade 17 year old teenagers. This is not just about cook its about any player we are recruiting. Stop with the negative posts about players . And no I don't want to hear recruits don't base their decision off of message boards.... They see some of the stuff y'all post on here and see you all disrespecting them or their family, why would they even want to come here. Act your age and not like some little bi*ch. I'm sorry it needs to be said. It's too much disrespect going on around here and the messed up thing about it is that some of you are okay with it...... Sorry for the rant but it needs to be said

How about just stop being disrespectful to one another... I love all the internet tough guys on here. No one knows what he's going to do. We'll find out Jan 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back