Official UA Game thread

DJ needs a RS. He's a future star in the making but struggling with the big linemen when they get a hand on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There's no reason we can't start out DJ on 3rd downs and have him come along like FSU did with Brian Burns or like we did with JJ

DJ needs a RS. He's a future star in the making but struggling with the big linemen when they get a hand on him.

Remember when Joseph Jackson was REALLY raw?

Yeah...me too

Domt think dj is as good as joe jackson or anywhere as close athletically for someone that size. Brian Burs from sf should've been at Miami. He is another one who is athletically gifted

Take Thomas out of the game please don't want anyone else seeing him.

Advertisement
Fortunately, we don't need DJ next season. I know we "could" use him, but it's a win/win if we wait a year. He would benefit from two off-seasons of S&C.

Also, Donaldson seems to have gained some bad weight. It's making it harder for him to kick out on his pass blocking. His technique needs a ton of work. We need him to get back into shape. Don't want a Seantrel Henderson problem where he's struggling with conditioning. So glad he's coming early.

These two are our future. Incredible raw talent. Hope we do not waste it like Golden did by rushing them into service.

Advertisement
And another thing dj Johnson has been double teammed for majority of the game and still has provided some pressures and a sack all while not playing in his natural position

Told you Thomas was way better than Cuck Harley. Too bad the bags are gonna start flying now. How long before Larry Snot swoops in with the UT bags? I hate that copycat cvnt.

Remember when Joseph Jackson was REALLY raw?

Yeah...me too

Joe wasn't raw...he was destroying everything at DE and TE.

No he wasnt. His Gulliver team was as pedestrian as they come. He was raw still..then hit camp n it was obvious from week 1. To me Dj Johnson has the same or even higher ceiling

Advertisement
Back