Official UA Game thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
you read a lot about how big he is, but it really shows in this clip. Dwarfs ever other guy there.

Donaldson looked good when he didn't elongate his kick step. The first rep he did and lost his base. He also needs to not throw guys. It's a bad habit kids develop in high school that looks cool but gets called for holding a lot in college. Otherwise, the kid looks really good. Strong hands, big base. Once he gets hold, you're done.

Advertisement
Donaldson's hand strength stood out most to me. He's got hands like crocodile mouths.

Same for me. McKinnie like hands.

Must have hands like meat hooks with super human grip strength. He gets those things on you, and it's a wrap.

Looked a little sluggish in his footwork, but maybe he just needs help with technique. He probably got by mainly completely overwhelming HS kids with his massive size and strength.

Advertisement
Donaldson's hand strength stood out most to me. He's got hands like crocodile mouths.

Must have hands like meat hooks with super human grip strength. He gets those things on you, and it's a wrap.

Looked a little sluggish in his footwork, but maybe he just needs help with technique. He probably got by mainly completely overwhelming HS kids with his massive size and strength.

Agree on the footwork - not sure he's the plug in LT some think he is, which is insanely hard to do day 1 as a freshmans. Could definitely see him starting every game at G right away and just mauling people. An interior of Darling - Gauthier - Donaldson would open some holes.

You can't see it much in small clips, but his hustle and tenacity is the best thing I've seen out of Donaldson. Might be the most important trait of an OL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree on the footwork - not sure he's the plug in LT some think he is, which is insanely hard to do day 1 as a freshmans. Could definitely see him starting every game at G right away and just mauling people. An interior of Darling - Gauthier - Donaldson would open some holes.

Donaldson will be an outstanding guard. Still question hm being a tackle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back