Soccer Official soccer/futbol thread (Europe/USA).

Advertisement
A brother. Welcome, my friend.
I love Pep for alot of things like the birth of Kimmich. Having to play him at CB likely evolved his game a bit but there were some absolute head scratchers in his tenure. It seemed like he did things just to be the smartest guy in the room at times.

Advertisement
LOL back door glory it is!
office.gif

Advertisement
Nobody and I mean nobody overthinks the game more than Pep.

Signed,
A Bayern Fan.
We were eliminated from
champions League knock rounds because of total changes in tactics out of left field. He was frustrating at Bayern in that way.

We were eliminated from
champions League knock rounds because of total changes in tactics out of left field. He was frustrating at Bayern in that way.
A combination of that and never having a healthy squad late in the year resulted in getting own by La Liga lol.

A combination of that and never having a healthy squad late in the year resulted in getting own by La Liga lol.
Yeah, the Sven Ulrich in goal (Neuer broken foot) vs Real Madrid combined with Ronaldo scoring what, 2-3 goals from the offside position before VAR were maddening.

Lewandoski injury the one year.

The loss to Atletico Madrid and that defense.

Thankfully, we always whoop up on lower level teams like Barcelona.

Advertisement
Yeah, the Sven Ulrich in goal vs Real Madrid combined with Ronaldo scoring what, 2-3 goals from the offside position before VAR were maddening.

Lewandoski injury the one year.

The loss to Atletico Madrid and that defense.

Thankfully, we always whoop up on lower level teams like Barcelona.
That Ulrich error was a tough one for me.

That Ulrich error was a tough one for me.
That was Mickey Mouse ****.

I have a feeling Neuer is done at Bayern. Him and Nagelsman done’t get along.

Kimmich will become Captain and then either Sommer will be the keeper or they bring back Nübel from AS Monaco.

Neuer ****ed up with that whole skiing incident and that opened the door. He’s 37 and I just think Bayern will leave it up to him to either compete and accept fate or move on.

That was Mickey Mouse ****.

I have a feeling Neuer is done at Bayern. Him and Nagelsman done’t get along.

Kimmich will become Captain and then either Sommer will be the keeper or they bring back Nübel from AS Monaco.

Neuer ****ed up with that whole skiing incident and that opened the door. He’s 37 and I just think Bayern will leave it up to him to either compete and accept fate or move on.
Totally agree. I still don't know what to think of Nagelsman. Seems to be hit or miss with everyone on a personal level and there's a touch of arrogance (might be needed in that job). He does adapt pretty quick though and this new formation with a back 3 has been awesome for 2 games. Reminds me of Juventus with bonucci chiellini barzagli.

Advertisement
I wish you a match of competent officiating.
Ref wasn't bad but the game meh
We hit the post they took the rebound and scored with a four on one.
Someone paid for a cameo from Afroman.
It is hilarious if I knew how to post it I would

Advertisement
Back