Soccer Official soccer/futbol thread (Europe/USA).

Advertisement
Hopefully more than…

1678061696718.gif

Totally agree.

I think they likely switch to a back 4 with Phonzie on the left and Cancelo on the right. De Ligt and Upa as the CB’s.

Plus, Mane is supposed to be back for the 2nd leg. I’d also like to see Coman on the right, Sane on the left with Musiala and Müller playing together.

I am a back 4 traditionalist but I think they finally have the personnel to play with a back 3 but I hate to sacrifice Müller and especially Phonzie vs the MBappe speed, which is the dangerous part of the PSG offense. Their midfield is trash but all it takes is one ball and he’s through.
about 75 minutes of pure domination yesterday. If anyone is looking for Mbappe, he now resides in Upamecano's pocket.

about 75 minutes of pure domination yesterday. If anyone is looking for Mbappe, he now resides in Upamecano's pocket.
PSG is trash. No chance. They don’t play as a team. Just a bunch of names who are an expensive ineffective bunch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haaland is a ******* beast. Best striker in football right now as he has replaced Lewandowski & Benzema for that role.
Born in England too. The English national squad needs to somehow convince him to ditch Norway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man City for us.

Let’s go!!!! See if we can take out another Oil $$$ purchased team.

Soccer Celebration GIF by FC Bayern Munich
Upa is about to walk around with Mbappe and Haaland in his pockets like a pair of 6 shooters. I really need that as a meme if it happens lol.

City will find a way to prevent that from happening. It's ridiculous that they haven't won a CL.
Because like PSG, you can’t just buy players and slap them together and expect them to play like a team without having many of the players being developed by your academies and system.

Individualism in soccer will kill team success. In basketball you can win with the 3 best players. Not in any form of fútbol/Football. Even Real Madrid mixes in their own developed team talent with their higher spend players.

Upa is about to walk around with Mbappe and Haaland in his pockets like a pair of 6 shooters. I really need that as a meme if it happens lol.
The Upa of old at Leipzig was owned by Haaland.

Not the Bayern version of Upa. Plus you have Pavard and De Light back there to help.

Upa has been insane playing defense the last 2 years. Has become France’s best defender

Advertisement
Back