Soccer Official soccer/futbol thread (Europe/USA).

Fire Brazzo
Upamacano with a very bad game but that’s all on management and the board.

Can’t expect Tuchel to do much of anything in 3 weeks. Not his fault.

Nagelsmann should’ve been coaching and now down to one leg and hope to get lucky and hopefully eke out the Bundesliga. Team could go 0-3 and they will find a way to blame Nagelsmann.

Advertisement
I could write a long-*** paragraph, we didnt play poorly, we played well and in the end collapsed because of individual mistakes and the mere fact that Bernardo Silva should have been sent off.

This team needs a striker and some guys need to leave. Guys like Goretzka and Gnabry have no business playing on this team, they lack the desired hunger.

As for keeping Nagelsmann, as much as I disgaree with the timing, there was no alternative. Keep him till the end, he'll get canned for good sporting reasons (we played like crap for the majority of 2023, not the first time under Nagelsmann) and there is no alternative because Tuchel is already somewhere else.

Thats how this sport is, regardless of what decision you make, if you don't succeed, it was wrong, if it works out, you are the greatest and smartest.

Not my first rodeo with this team and not my last one.

Advertisement
Ahhhhh another year of top flight football for Everton. UTFT!!!. Honestly would love a nice safe 10th or 11th placed season next year. The relegation battles are going to kill me

I'm going to need a couple of our Euro-posters to explain to me what in the ACTUAL **** happened to Leicester City to go from EPL champs to relegated in under 10 years. And Leeds is fairly surprising too. Should we be worried about @LeedsCane here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
eat ****, commie.
1690379954340.gif

Well I am personally excited for the new season. A little confused by ****nal going after Raya with Ramsdale there. Kind of hope Balogun stays and fights for the striker spot with Jesus.

I could write a long-*** paragraph, we didnt play poorly, we played well and in the end collapsed because of individual mistakes and the mere fact that Bernardo Silva should have been sent off.

This team needs a striker and some guys need to leave. Guys like Goretzka and Gnabry have no business playing on this team, they lack the desired hunger.

As for keeping Nagelsmann, as much as I disgaree with the timing, there was no alternative. Keep him till the end, he'll get canned for good sporting reasons (we played like crap for the majority of 2023, not the first time under Nagelsmann) and there is no alternative because Tuchel is already somewhere else.

Thats how this sport is, regardless of what decision you make, if you don't succeed, it was wrong, if it works out, you are the greatest and smartest.

Not my first rodeo with this team and not my last one.
Got some cash from Mane deal. Gotta sign Kane right? Really liked the Kim signing but who plays RB? It doesn't seem like Tuchel is big on mazraoui.

Advertisement
Got some cash from Mane deal. Gotta sign Kane right? Really liked the Kim signing but who plays RB? It doesn't seem like Tuchel is big on mazraoui.
Always felt like Bayern can't go closer to Tottenhams valutation without getting the deal for Mane done. Its big wages now being saved and the money should arrive instantly. Its good that they got it done now so that they can focus on Kane.

Tuchel is actually big on Mazraoui, the guy is just a really solid player who doesn't make headlines. His first season was a bit difficult, as the team just had unrest everywhere it went. But him being in the starting lineup during preseason shows Tuchel likes him enough. He has the right profile.

But I do predict that Tuchel will play with more of a three-back as time goes on. Its the preferred scheme playing out of a 3-4-3 buildup, because it creates width and numbers everywhere you go. It also eliminates the need for a classic 6/DM, because the central guy in the three-back is essentially the 6 in build up play.

I do love what we did transfer wise so far. Not only does it seem like a plan is behind the roster, we're also not spending big. Laimer and Guerrero (I can't spell his name lmao) for free are awesome, especially Laimer, Kim is essentially the replacement for that rat Hernandez and if we manage to sign Kane, its a roster absolutely worth competing for a CL title.

But they absolutely need a killer upfront and Kane is a killer.

Always felt like Bayern can't go closer to Tottenhams valutation without getting the deal for Mane done. Its big wages now being saved and the money should arrive instantly. Its good that they got it done now so that they can focus on Kane.

Tuchel is actually big on Mazraoui, the guy is just a really solid player who doesn't make headlines. His first season was a bit difficult, as the team just had unrest everywhere it went. But him being in the starting lineup during preseason shows Tuchel likes him enough. He has the right profile.

But I do predict that Tuchel will play with more of a three-back as time goes on. Its the preferred scheme playing out of a 3-4-3 buildup, because it creates width and numbers everywhere you go. It also eliminates the need for a classic 6/DM, because the central guy in the three-back is essentially the 6 in build up play.

I do love what we did transfer wise so far. Not only does it seem like a plan is behind the roster, we're also not spending big. Laimer and Guerrero (I can't spell his name lmao) for free are awesome, especially Laimer, Kim is essentially the replacement for that rat Hernandez and if we manage to sign Kane, its a roster absolutely worth competing for a CL title.

But they absolutely need a killer upfront and Kane is a killer.
I want two center backs, so it is what it is re: Kane. Otherwise, aguante Messi papa.

**** these *****. They insulted what it means to wear the cloth of a nation.

Sweden stuns USWNT in penalties; defending Women's World Cup champs eliminated

Advertisement
Back