Soccer Official soccer/futbol thread (Europe/USA).

Advertisement
Glad they lost. ******* embarrassment to our Nation with their garbage.

Hope they and their worthless families suffer.

Narcissistic *****.
🇸🇪 Right there with u man. Can’t stand that team there’s nothing American about them. Ask Britney Griner if she’s changed her mind on the USA. Answer she has and has said she was wrong. The Left is communism

Advertisement
I'm trilled the USA women's soccer team lost and was rooting against them. My family has always been been heavily involved in soccer and the women that spurned our national anthem should be banned from the team fom now on. The ring leader for many years is Megan Rapinoe an she can rott in ****. I am born and raised in the USA and a big time patriotic citizen. The USA women's soccer must get rid of these liberal malcontents. It's obvious the division these women created did not help the team on the field. As a US taxpayer I think we need fire these women TODAY!

I'm trilled the USA women's soccer team lost and was rooting against them. My family has always been been heavily involved in soccer and the women that spurned our national anthem should be banned from the team fom now on. The ring leader for many years is Megan Rapinoe an she can rott in ****. I am born and raised in the USA and a big time patriotic citizen. The USA women's soccer must get rid of these liberal malcontents. It's obvious the division these women created did not help the team on the field. As a US taxpayer I think we need fire these women TODAY!
They were the USA's Women's Team in name only.

The cloth they wore was meaningless to them...even more narcissistic and insulting.

I hope those ***** suffer, and suffer greatly.

Advertisement
Jeez, y'all need to stop being so invested in womens soccer lol

I'd appreciate if we keep p-related conversations out of here, thanks in advance.

Munich favs to win the CL now???

He hasn't actually signed and his personal deadline is tomorrow. I have my doubts it actually happens. Daniel Levy can S my C.

This wouldn't make them the favorites but would fix a big issue from last season. They still need to fix the middle of the field.

Advertisement
He hasn't actually signed and his personal deadline is tomorrow. I have my doubts it actually happens. Daniel Levy can S my C.

This wouldn't make them the favorites but would fix a big issue from last season. They still need to fix the middle of the field.
hahaha i have the biggest erection on the planet right now

So THIS is where you have been hiding....
Not hiding, juvie. The trashendzone.com owner banned me from her “everything goes” website.

Get involved in this thread! I wanted to taunt you this past season on all of your club’s failures, but you were hiding elsewhere.

Advertisement
Not hiding, juvie. The trashendzone.com owner banned me from her “everything goes” website.

Get involved in this thread! I wanted to taunt you this past season on all of your club’s failures, but you were hiding elsewhere.
That sux. I hate bands.

Anyhoo, we can light each other up as poorly as both of us have been lately.

Max Must Go!

BTW, Papi took over the board. He may let you back on if you want to come back.

That sux. I hate bands.

Max Must Go!

Pool looking nasty early.

That sux. I hate bands.

Max Must Go!

I've got United finishing higher in the EPL than Juventus in Serie A this season. What say you?

I believe We the Boss told me a while back that the new owner was lifting bans, but it never happened. Whatever. At least there's no troll here posting "Salah!" and "Firmino!" after every single one of their goals the entire season (as if anyone gave a ****), and no troll who adopts 18 different European clubs so he can be sure to have a winner.

Advertisement
Back