Soccer Official soccer/futbol thread (Europe/USA).

I've got United finishing higher in the EPL than Juventus in Serie A this season. What say you?

I believe We the Boss told me a while back that the new owner was lifting bans, but it never happened. Whatever. At least there's no troll here posting "Salah!" and "Firmino!" after every single one of their goals the entire season (as if anyone gave a ****), and no troll who adopts 18 different European clubs so he can be sure to have a winner.
I think it will be close. Since we aren't in Europe we only have the Scudetto and Coppa to play for so I can see us fighting for the Scudetto much like Conte did in his first year.

Will know more after the winder closes and we see what we are left with.

Advertisement
Link to what? CIS? I know you have a WEZ link.

Here is a CIS linky if you need it:

You referred to a site “trashendzone” ……..was that a play on WEZ Or a soccer talk site?

I think it will be close. Since we aren't in Europe we only have the Scudetto and Coppa to play for so I can see us fighting for the Scudetto much like Conte did in his first year.

Will know more after the winder closes and we see what we are left with.
Everyone says that when they're not in Europe, juvie. As you know, it almost never works that way.

Advertisement
Moyes, Van Gaal, Mou, and Ole are telling you not to get your hopes up.
We have never had any of those coaches. Conte did it in 1.

BTW Pogba actually played a game the other day and scored a goal. he is supposedly available this weekend!

Miraculous!

Advertisement
**** that match. The offside rule in Europe is such a ******* joke. Looks like the outcome was predetermined, as usual.

The better team lost today.

**** that match. The offside rule in Europe is such a ******* joke. Looks like the outcome was predetermined, as usual.

The better team lost today.
We were not the better team today but Rice's goal was horse****. Just lucky. ****nal will finish 3rd in the prem this year. United 5th.

8 minutes of stoppage time, in order to make sure the home team had enough time to score, following a bull**** disallowed goal. Better teams don’t need officiating help to win at home.

Advertisement

Just because he said it does not make any of it true. The offsides was clear and on the other two was a give and take no different than both players going for the ball on a pass interference. It’s interesting that neither you nor him had any issue over the Havertz penalty being overturned.
8 minutes of stoppage time, in order to make sure the home team had enough time to score, following a bull**** disallowed goal. Better teams don’t need officiating help to win at home.
Have you watched any PL games this year? This is the way stoppage time is going now under the new rules.

It’s fine to be a homer or caught up in emotions after a tough loss but you’re spewing absolute bull**** not rooted in any form of reality. The funniest part is you think the PGMOL would ever give ****nal an inch over Man U.

Just because he said it does not make any of it true. The offsides was clear and on the other two was a give and take no different than both players going for the ball on a pass interference. It’s interesting that neither you nor him had any issue over the Havertz penalty being overturned.

Have you watched any PL games this year? This is the way stoppage time is going now under the new rules.

It’s fine to be a homer or caught up in emotions after a tough loss but you’re spewing absolute bull**** not rooted in any form of reality. The funniest part is you think the PGMOL would ever give ****nal an inch over Man U.
Havertz wasn’t even touched, dude. Nowhere near the same as drawing an arbitrary line based on the estimate of the last millisecond before he kicked the ball.

It’s fine to hate United, as that is fashionable on these forums. But don’t let it cloud your judgement.

Advertisement

MOAR posts about the objective officiating!

Just a give and take! Like pass interference when both players are going for the ball!

MOAR posts about the objective officiating!

Just a give and take! Like pass interference when both players are going for the ball!

And yet ESPN went the complete opposite way on that in their analysis.
Havertz wasn’t even touched, dude. Nowhere near the same as drawing an arbitrary line based on the estimate of the last millisecond before he kicked the ball.

It’s fine to hate United, as that is fashionable on these forums. But don’t let it cloud your judgement.
an arbitrary line 😂 … you’re either on or off. Half his head was off. It was not close. You can be upset that Man U didn’t take advantage of its opportunities, or for failing to mark Rice on a last minute corner, or just in general be annoyed by the result, but to borrow a saying from our friends across the pond, you’re just whinging about nonsense. I am sure you were convinced everything was correct during last seasons match at Old Trafford too.

The way VAR is calling everything offside is irritating as ****. It isn't merely against "the spirit of the game" or laws, the reality is that one would need an evidentiary hearing in order to determine exactly how much the player was truly offside. There is obviously no competitive advantage in these situations. the enforcement/practice of VAR is trash.

The way VAR is calling everything offside is irritating as ****. It isn't merely against "the spirit of the game" or laws, the reality is that one would need an evidentiary hearing in order to determine exactly how much the player was truly offside. There is obviously no competitive advantage in these situations. the enforcement/practice of VAR is trash.
They need to go to ****ne Wenger’s offside definition.

Advertisement
Back