Soccer Official soccer/futbol thread (Europe/USA).

Advertisement
Crickets…………….
His arm was wrapped around Gabriel’s arm and body. The issue was that the call was not given initially so there had to be clear evidence which there wasn’t. If they called it a penalty I wouldn’t have argued. But that’s some objectivity which you lack on this subject. I can pull years’ worth of terrible takes from your end from this thread.

His arm was wrapped around Gabriel’s arm and body. The issue was that the call was not given initially so there had to be clear evidence which there wasn’t. If they called it a penalty I wouldn’t have argued. But that’s some objectivity which you lack on this subject. I can pull years’ worth of terrible takes from your end from this thread.
Lulz at that collection of words. I’m pretty sure in an earlier post you chided Ten Hag for claiming it was penalty.

He had the defender beat, dude. The defender didn’t play the ball, instead took him out. It was obvious, and simple for anyone who isn’t so invested in a dumb point on a message board. They won because of the refs, they weren’t the better club. It’s ok, it happens. Home club gets lucky with important assists from the refs.

Lulz at that collection of words. I’m pretty sure in an earlier post you chided Ten Hag for claiming it was penalty.

He had the defender beat, dude. The defender didn’t play the ball, instead took him out. It was obvious, and simple for anyone who isn’t so invested in a dumb point on a message board. They won because of the refs, they weren’t the better club. It’s ok, it happens. Home club gets lucky with important assists from the refs.
My words were correct. It was a 50/50 call. If they called it a penalty, I could see the call. Once they didn’t call it a penalty, there was not enough clear evidence that it was the wrong call because it was a 50/50. However, you also complained about the amount of stoppage time without understanding that rule change, so this is perfectly in line.

Advertisement
I better not post my honest opinion on the penalty situation, it appears tensions might get a bit high.

Always felt like Bayern can't go closer to Tottenhams valutation without getting the deal for Mane done. Its big wages now being saved and the money should arrive instantly. Its good that they got it done now so that they can focus on Kane.

Tuchel is actually big on Mazraoui, the guy is just a really solid player who doesn't make headlines. His first season was a bit difficult, as the team just had unrest everywhere it went. But him being in the starting lineup during preseason shows Tuchel likes him enough. He has the right profile.

But I do predict that Tuchel will play with more of a three-back as time goes on. Its the preferred scheme playing out of a 3-4-3 buildup, because it creates width and numbers everywhere you go. It also eliminates the need for a classic 6/DM, because the central guy in the three-back is essentially the 6 in build up play.

I do love what we did transfer wise so far. Not only does it seem like a plan is behind the roster, we're also not spending big. Laimer and Guerrero (I can't spell his name lmao) for free are awesome, especially Laimer, Kim is essentially the replacement for that rat Hernandez and if we manage to sign Kane, its a roster absolutely worth competing for a CL title.

But they absolutely need a killer upfront and Kane is a killer.
mazraoui still not getting the nod. Laimer brings a ton of energy but he's out of position. De Ligt on the bench is pretty frustrating too. That game wasn't close yesterday. Should have been a 6-1 thrashing tbh. Onward we go..

mazraoui still not getting the nod. Laimer brings a ton of energy but he's out of position. De Ligt on the bench is pretty frustrating too. That game wasn't close yesterday. Should have been a 6-1 thrashing tbh. Onward we go..
Laimer is more defensive and I guess thats what he wanted vs Rashford. Was the correct choice, Rashford was exhausted.

Advertisement
Laimer is more defensive and I guess thats what he wanted vs Rashford. Was the correct choice, Rashford was exhausted.
Fire Tuchel and make Muller a player/manager.

In all seriousness, every manager the past decade has tried to phase him out. Bayern just plays better with him on the field.

In all seriousness, every manager the past decade has tried to phase him out. Bayern just plays better with him on the field.
Müller is 34 and is into the stage where he can't handle the load as a starter anymore. He is closer to retirement than people think.

Müller is 34 and is into the stage where he can't handle the load as a starter anymore. He is closer to retirement than people think.
I hear you but his role needs to be bigger. His impact is undeniable. Tel is on a tear right now too.

Advertisement

Tuchel is a ******* terrorist as a coach.

His tactics and in game strategy/adjustments are shockingly bad. I thought he was better than this. At this point, I can’t believe I am saying this but Nico Kovac was a better Bayern coach. It’s all a U-shape build up play without any vertical runs/passes. It’s just horrible. Harry Kane barely gets 10 touches a game.

I want Tuchel out. But he likely will stay so I am for a Kane/Tel starting formation at the top (4-3-1-2) with Musiala or Sane at the 10 spot, Coman & Müller swapping starts, Guerrero & Kimmich (sorry, Laimer has been abysmal and doesn’t fit the system & Goretzka has lost his job) Phonzie, Kim, Deligt (when healthy) & Mazroui.

Upamecano needs a break.

Please, I know he made a good save, but can’t wait to no longer see Ulreich in goal.

His tactics and in game strategy/adjustments are shockingly bad. I thought he was better than this. At this point, I can’t believe I am saying this but Nico Kovac was a better Bayern coach. It’s all a U-shape build up play without any vertical runs/passes. It’s just horrible. Harry Kane barely gets 10 touches a game.

I want Tuchel out. But he likely will stay so I am for a Kane/Tel starting formation at the top (4-3-1-2) with Musiala or Sane at the 10 spot, Coman & Müller swapping starts, Guerrero & Kimmich (sorry, Laimer has been abysmal and doesn’t fit the system & Goretzka has lost his job) Phonzie, Kim, Deligt (when healthy) & Mazroui.

Upamecano needs a break.

Please, I know he made a good save, but can’t wait to no longer see Ulreich in goal.
nailed it imo. Tuchel's nationality got him the job. He has worn out his welcome at every stop. It's already heading that way at Bayern.

Advertisement

Upamecano needs a break.

Bayern hasn't lost a game in the Bundesliga, is advancing to the UCL knockout phase whilst continuing to keep their win streak and Harry Kane is scoring at a historic rate. And we won against Dortmund with a petty "aight bet" Tuchel.

We're fine. So ******* fine lol

Bayern hasn't lost a game in the Bundesliga, is advancing to the UCL knockout phase whilst continuing to keep their win streak and Harry Kane is scoring at a historic rate. And we won against Dortmund with a petty "aight bet" Tuchel.

We're fine. So ******* fine lol
All true. No lies told.

He has made some adjustments and tactical changes (despite losing to a 3rd division team in the Pokal). Dortmund is like chicken soup to the Bayern soul. They seem to cure our problems 😂😂

The tactical adjustment of allowing Harry Kane to drop deeper and be involved in the build up has been huge. Need to get more depth in January. We are thin and injured all over the place. We are barely hanging on in the CB position.

I am happy to be wrong regarding Tuchel but it wasn’t looking good there for a while.

Advertisement
Back