Soccer Official soccer/futbol thread (Europe/USA).

Advertisement
Well there goes my morning with Klopp leaving.

I predict he’ll be the German coach for the 26 WC. Thoughts @Bender
He didn't rule it out and the job would be more chill and more suitable for him.

I'd be in favor, but the guy has been a head coach for over 20 years straight. He may need some time to calm down and reflect.

Well there goes my morning with Klopp leaving.

I predict he’ll be the German coach for the 26 WC. Thoughts @Bender
Wonder where Liverpool goes next. They will presumably be competing with Barca for their next coach. I’d guess De Zerbi will be high up the list.

I'm just posting in here to say that Manuel Neuer is still the best goalkeeper in the world. He has been, he is and he will be.

Debate a wall on that, everyone knows it.
Tuchel has officially ruined another club. Absolutely throttled yesterday.

Advertisement
Tuchel has officially ruined another club. Absolutely throttled yesterday.
Tuchel has had major success. But he can't work here. Roster construction has been terrible, having four coaches in five years doesn't help and at the end of it, the players are spoiled brats who ignore basic coaching instructions from the outside.

112 km run in a game... ******* lazy entitled flaps. ******* sad.

Tuchel has had major success. But he can't work here. Roster construction has been terrible, having four coaches in five years doesn't help and at the end of it, the players are spoiled brats who ignore basic coaching instructions from the outside.

Watch the first half of today’s game and tell me muller can’t get games…. Tuchel has wasted the last bit of his career along with De ligt/ Kimmich.

I feel bad for guys like Kim and Upa. They run their *** off while goretzka and others can’t be bothered.

I guess you could say the situation has become....Dier....

Send Tuchel to Syria.

Advertisement
Papito, there is only one Futbol and it’s spelled Football 🏈
Boombox Shut Up GIF

I have many Inter Miami tickets. PM me for details.

119 R19 S22

Last edited:
One source close to Ratcliffe said: “You can’t do it overnight because of FFP and the fact the club has put themselves in a very tough financial position. You can’t buy your way out of it. You can’t do a City because there’s no headroom. You can dress things up, invest in infrastructure - you spend as much as you want on the stadium. But when it comes to the squad that’s going to take time and funding. Clearly restructuring the squad has to be a key part of your agenda but you’re tied down by FFP so it’s a steady process.”

Glazer apologists! Get your asses in here and tell me once again how really good they have been for United, it's just the fact that United are a one-manager club!

The adults are back in charge. Watch and enjoy.

@juveeer

Advertisement
Glazer apologists! Get your asses in here and tell me once again how really good they have been for United, it's just the fact that United are a one-manager club!

The adults are back in charge. Watch and enjoy.

@juveeer
That exact strategy has been going swimmingly for Chelsea.

Advertisement
****nal Bayern was a chaotic and entertaining match with little in the way of a midfield after the 30’ mark or so.

Sane was absolutely torching ****nal yesterday. The pressure is on ****nal next week on the road after that performance.
He was abusing Kiwior. Unfortunately if you want pace then it’s Zinchenko and his defensive liabilities. White not converting that second goal was a huge moment. Momentum turned quickly atter.

Advertisement
Back