Official Sanction Prediction Thread

Lack of Institutional Control will not be included, they know that this is an issue that Shalala will take to court.

Additional bowl bans, I suspect they'll give us one additional year and this will not sit well with fans, alumni and Al Golden. Shalala will appeal this to the NCAA but likely she won't litigate. I still believe this issue will trigger a Federal lawsuit by other parties with standing against the NCAA Eligibility Center for their policies.

Probation is a given, likely 4 years.

Schloarship losses 16 over 4 years.

Advertisement
Bowl Bans-Time Served
Probation-3 years
Scholarships-15 over 3 years
Vacate meaningless wins

Anything more than 3 schollies per year is unacceptable and Donna should be prepared to go the distance and exhaust everything she can.

3 years probation.
3 schollies per year for the 3 years.
I think the vacated wins is what the NCAA can sort of hang their hat on. So let them.
No more bowl bans.

I think this is honestly best for the NCAA. There will be people that are ****ed but they will only be ****ed for a day or two and it will go away. We deserve time served but it's in our best interest to put everything behind us so I think we just accept 3 per year. Anything more I would fight tooth and nail.

Advertisement
2 year bowl ban(Time served)
3 years probation
5 scholarships losses for over 3 years
vacating wins
less official visits
also let's not forget the players that have already been suspended for a couple games a couple years ago

Here are our terms;
The NCAA is disbanded
The NCAA must repay Miami for all monies spent for the last 3 years defending itself.
Mark Emerett must issue a public apology to The University of Miami.
And before Mark Emerett leaves the podium, he must pull down his pants, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own ****!

Advertisement
4 year bowl ban (2 served)
25 schollies over 3 years
4 years probation
10 years added to lease of playing at Joe Robbie Stadium

Everything that has happened has been in accordance to my theory that this is SEC driven.

Frank Haith, the SEC coach, seemingly has his portion dropped. How convenient that Shapiro's credibility is in question only regarding the SEC coach.

They will give us one more bowl ban, and thirty over 3 years. And when they do, there will be full confirmation that they are operating at the behest of the Southeastern Conference.

Would not surprise me if the NCAA vacated all wins for the previous three years, shorted us five scholies for the next three years and awarded all of this to Alabama just to prove they answer to no one.

Can we stop with the "skating" talk... we haven't skated!! This has been a black eye for almost 3 years, gave up 2 bowls however meaningless they were, gave up the ACCCG which could have lead to a BCS bowl game, affected recruiting..... we haven't skated one bit in my opinion

Advertisement
Advertisement
It will be a agreement worked out between the U and the NCAA not this your penalty,end of
discussion.The NCAA does not want this in a court,the U wants it settled.Golden,Larranga and
AD will have a lot of say so,on what they can live with.

they will give us the death penalty for 18 years, Miami has to forfeit every single NC we won and give it to the team they beat. Duke Johnson will be auctioned off to the highest SEC bidder and Golden will go to the most needed SEC team. Miami has to pay $800mm every year for the next 20 years to the NCAA for no reason at all. after the last payment the University of Miami will need to close its doors and turn the land in to "The Nevin Shapiro NCAA Investigative Institute" Each Miami alumni will also need to pay $36,500 a year directly to Nevin Shapiro for making him look like a criminal.

OR

12 Scholarships for 4 years
4 year probation
Recruiting restrictions
Vacating some wins

Advertisement
Back