Official Sanction Prediction Thread

The only thing certain is that Haith will skate. NCAA will not do anything painful to a SEC school. No more bowls because no reason for them to **** off ACC. We will have wins vacated(who cares), long probation to save face and small number of ships--enough to hurt but not enough to force THE U to go to court or appeal. The timing will absolutely be the worst possible for recruiting or if not that, then to impact the UF game.

Advertisement
The only thing certain is that Haith will skate. NCAA will not do anything painful to a SEC school. No more bowls because no reason for them to **** off ACC. We will have wins vacated(who cares), long probation to save face and small number of ships--enough to hurt but not enough to force THE U to go to court or appeal. The timing will absolutely be the worst possible for recruiting or if not that, then to impact the UF game.

I totally agree with you, they will try to stick it to us one more time by coming out with their ruling the week we play Florida. I just hope it doesn't affect the focus of the coaches or team.

One more year bowl ban, and 30 lost schollies, and Shalala, despite her tough talk, thanks the NCAA. after ALL, SHE PUT THE FOOTBALL TEAM ON A TEN YEAR BOWL BAN HERSELF (cOKER AND Shannon)

Three years probation.
6-9* lost scholarships (2 for 3 years, 3 for 2 years, or 3 for 3 years).
No more lost bowls.

Also, my favorite thing is when people clarify that we can't possibly "skate" because we've already paid so harshly for this mess. Well, golly gee, that's news to me! Adurf adurf. I think most of us understand that "skating" at this point just means lenient, or light, sanctioning.

*My prediction from the beginning was 3 schollies over 3 years. Have to reason that number might fall given the NCAA Looney Tunes circus.

How'd everybody do?

I'd say we did a pretty good job, gents.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Three years probation.
6-9* lost scholarships (2 for 3 years, 3 for 2 years, or 3 for 3 years).
No more lost bowls.

Also, my favorite thing is when people clarify that we can't possibly "skate" because we've already paid so harshly for this mess. Well, golly gee, that's news to me! Adurf adurf. I think most of us understand that "skating" at this point just means lenient, or light, sanctioning.

*My prediction from the beginning was 3 schollies over 3 years. Have to reason that number might fall given the NCAA Looney Tunes circus.

Nailed it, too.

Advertisement
Back