Official Sanction Prediction Thread

Jonnyblaze

Junior
Premium
Anyone who thinks we get off with time served is nuts.

Probation for ten years.

Vacating a bunch of victories.

Loss of 10 scholarships over the next 3 seasons

Advertisement
Anywhere between 9-15 ships total (originally I thought 9-10 but Manny's column spooked me) so 3-5 per year for 3 years no more bowl bans....some recruiting restrictions.

never thought we were skating but it waas cool to follow the cool dudes on the board. I think if this happened to a rival team we would not be biased, and we wouldnt be talking skating this skating that, I would say 4 years prob on top of what we did already. Im hoping one more year but its US the U so they will fk us especially since we started to look like a good team again.

3 years probation.........2 year bowl ban(already served)...........vacating victories.........and schollies 12-15 over 3-4 years.

Advertisement
5 years probation
2 year bowl ban (time served)
Vacating a bunch of victories
12 scholarships over 3 years (4 a year)

Over all I think the scholarships could go between 3 and 5 a year and maybe a 40% chance we get another bowl ban.

we are definitely going to be on probation, the scholarship reduction is going to be interesting i think 12 over three years seems to be the right number, anything more than that and if they try to shove another bowl ban up our *** we need to take those ****ers to court

Advertisement
bowl bans time served
15 schollies over 3
meaningless vacated wins
3 year probation

basically, if that happens, we "kinda" skate

Advertisement
There is no such thing as skating at this point. For what we actually know happened, we already got over-penalized. And as far as expecations, I am assuming the worst and praying for the best. I.E. I think they give us the USC treatment and ignore time served, and if it is less than that I will be pleasantly surprised.

schollies are gonna hurt

Fortunately, with that class of 33 we signed in 2012 and next year's class looking to be a large, the majority of the players that will determine Goldens success at UM will already be on the roster. Should be able to mitigate scholarship losses unless they hammer us.

I can't wait till the jacka$$ who celebrates that they called it IF a punishment is handed down.

All based on nothing, all based on knowing little to nothing about the investigation. No sentencing guidelines, nothing comparable. Keep in mind the NCAA never tanked an investigation like this before AND the President himself is on record commending our efforts with the NCAA.

Should be fun to watch someone claim they called it.

With that being said, HAHAHAHAHA, some of us have said most of this was BS from day one. The NCAA didn't have much REAL evidence other than RECEIPTS (which prove almost nothing), photos on a boat and lies from a con-artist. Some of us have said that once we hired Mike Glazier, we were in good hands.

Some of us had said this is bogus and to remain calm while this mess is sorted out. Some of us said that we should play in the ACCCG because nobody ever self-imposed two post-season bans. Now we're 2.5 years later, the investigation is in shambles (no one could predict), the media believes this is an utter joke and we are in day 3 before the COI.

I am sticking to minimal sanctions, mostly time served.

Advertisement
I hope the NCAA goes Ham and tries some stupid ****. Can't wait to see Shalala shred their asses in a court room when she sues the **** out them. Any court in America would hammer those clowns for this BS.

I know I'm in the minority but I say 2 years probation. 5 scholly's(total) maybe vacated wins(who cares) 2 bowl bans only cause we served them already(time served). They drop the LOIC charge.

Advertisement
Back