Official Roster Weight Changes - 6/26/18

Advertisement
CMR and staff are not just getting good players....they are making them bigger, stronger, faster and hopefully meaner

Our program is really gelling and becoming championship quality throughout the roster.

Love the way we're building. Now we just have to keep adding quality and it'll just be a matter of time.

I LOVE IT!!

Advertisement
Wow im interested to see how Evidence handles the 29lb weight gain, and hoping this turns into a nightmare for opposing db's

Man, I am so excited to see what he can do.

In my mind he's this Randy Moss version of speed and length that we've never had...but that's in my mind though. I could be concussed..lol

I think Ford was definitely over 300 pounds as recently as the spring. I have read that people that saw him recently at the Richt camps noticed how he looks lean and mean.
yeah I was standing next to him and willis for a bit during some drills he looks fit. I didnt think he was 300lbs so hes carrying it very well

Advertisement
Ford can carry even more weight imo.

Great to see Patchan, Garvin, JJAx and Rousseau at 250 and above. If Patch can stay healthy, this DL is going to be REAL solid.

No Jeff Thomas weight?

Last edited:
That's why I was laughing at some of the posters questioning the S&C staff. Between Vic and JT, we probably have one of the most experience staff in the nation. JT was the head S&C at Penn State for two dam decades, and he's the assistant. I get the cult following and molester jokes, but their S&C program has always been top notch. I really feel Gus is about to blow up in the S&C ranks, he's a good follow on IG. These numbers are not surprising!

Advertisement

Great to see Patchan, Garvin, JJAx and Rousseau at 250 and above. If Patch can stay healthy, this DL is going to be REAL solid.

No Jeff Thomas weight?

They have Jeff at 180.

Keep in mind that guys that are trimming down may not show much of a difference on the scale if they're still building muscle.

Example: Player X trims down 10 lbs of flab but puts on 6 lbs of muscle only has a net weight loss of 4 lbs.

Advertisement
No offense to anyone breaking down or analyzing these weights, I get it. I do.

Just sharing my gut reaction when I saw this thread was a visceral recollection of the Folden years when we would all drool over the staph's bragging about how many sandbags they had tied around the ankles of guys like Chickillo, etc.

This is not the same thing at all, and I believe heartily in what CMR and staff are doing, including in S&C and nutrition.

Just recalling painful memories of the snake oil that I and most of us bought into, at least at first with that ****** former staph. So glad the infection is nearly gone...

No Jeff Thomas weight?
He’s 180

Anyone worried about the strength numbers?

I wasn't impressed by only a 15lb bench press increase in 7 months for Travis Homer.

Advertisement
Back