Official Roster Weight Changes - 6/26/18

Not a good idea to add weight after injuries. Hope Njoku and Richards dont get nagging issues from the added weight on their still recovering knees.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And I doubt he gets playing time at TE with Jordan and Mallory coming in. Njoku could get bigger, but he’s a WR. Nothing wrong with a 6’6” 240 WR, if he were to get that big.

How many 6’6 240 WR are there in the NFL?

Advertisement
How many 6’6 240 WR are there in the NFL?
Not many, but when you have a guy that size that can play the position well, why discourage it? Watching his high school film he looked like a good WR. Just because he will get bigger doesn’t mean he can’t play the position. Also, just because a guy is 6’6” doesn’t mean he should bulk up to play TE. Why? The 240 was theoretical anyway. He is 225 right now. How many 6’6” 225 TEs do you know?

This has to be the dumbest collection of fans anywhere.

So I'm dumb because I disagree? So you are one of those posters that whenever someone disagrees with you they got no sense. Gotcha.. Get your rep up around here a little more before you start throwing insults.

And on top of that you showed your card too early by your statement. So you clearly aren't a UM fan..what are you? FSU? UF? Bama? Just so we know what we are dealing with here whenever you spew BS.

Plexico Burress and Harold Carmichael (going back to the 70s) were both tall WRs, but definitely not 240.

But players are getting bigger across the board in the NFL.

Andre Johnson played at about 230 in the NFL at 6'3".

If Njoku can produce at 240, then he'll play at 240 - if he produces well enough at Miami to get to the NFL.

Not many, but when you have a guy that size that can play the position well, why discourage it? Watching his high school film he looked like a good WR. Just because he will get bigger doesn’t mean he can’t play the position. Also, just because a guy is 6’6” doesn’t mean he should bulk up to play TE. Why? The 240 was theoretical anyway. He is 225 right now. How many 6’6” 225 TEs do you know?

who's discouraging? i'm just saying the kid gained 30lbs in a year and to think he's not going to gain more is silly. If he stays healty, I wouldnt be surprised if he's a 240lb sophmore. And personally, i hope he grows, maintains his speed and becomes an unstoppable force on the outside.

Advertisement
So I'm dumb because I disagree? So you are one of those posters that whenever someone disagrees with you they got no sense. Gotcha.. Get your rep up around here a little more before you start throwing insults.

And on top of that you showed your card too early by your statement. So you clearly aren't a UM fan..what are you? FSU? UF? Bama? Just so we know what we are dealing with here whenever you spew BS.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait....did you really tell me to "get my rep up around here"...around where? On a message board? LOLOLOLOLOL

John boy you need to get outside and get some sun before you turn an extra shade of pale.

I am a top of the line UM fan in every sense. .....and yes...YES..you are stupid.

Advertisement
No Mark Pope numbers!? Kid needs to put on a solid 10 pounds of muscle and he will be Stacey Coley part 2

This is something I noticed from the spring pictures. Patchan is a big guy and Rousseau already looked within a few pounds of him by the end of spring.

I thought Patchan had some prior struggles keeping weight on.
He’s being overlooked if he gets a little bigger and holds his weight.

Advertisement
Mike Evans - 6'5 231.
Kelvin Benjamin - 6'5 245
Vincent Jackson was a problem earlier in his career at 6'5 241.

Only ones that I can think of.
Calvin Johnson played his whole career around 240
I thought Patchan had some prior struggles keeping weight on.
He’s being overlooked if he gets a little bigger and holds his weight.
Yeah he has but i believe by the end of last season he was being listed at 245. Dont quote me on it though.

Advertisement
Back