OFFICIAL GAME THREAD ... And also Louisville game predictions, and game recap

Advertisement
Walker will probably starting over Sam by January at this rate and he deserves it if he keeps playing this way. 8 points in 9 minutes.

Sam should never play another minute. All he does is pass the ball and he has zero confidence in himself.

Advertisement
Bill Murray da gaw with the Miami basketball commentary

giphy.gif

That is an overreatction. Miami will improve as the season goes along. Experience is really kicking our butts tonight. Louisville is as advertised.
I expect to improve, I just don't know by how much you think we'll improve. This isn't about the score, its about not having the athletes to be one the same court. Rodney Miller and Sam Waardenburg seem to be super out matched. Lykes and McGusty look pedestrian. Our freshmen are going to need time. Lots of time.

I expect to improve, I just don't know by how much you think we'll improve. This isn't about the score, its about not having the athletes to be one the same court. Rodney Miller and Sam Waardenburg seem to be out super matched. Lykes and McGusty look pedestrian. Our freshmen are going to need time. Lots of time.

In proper context. Louisville is the #5 team in the country and for a good reason. I don't think they will be 30 points better than Miami in February.

Advertisement
I wonder does Coach L reconsider the Brooks sit-out this season notion and apply for the transfer waiver after seeing Rodney and Sam play tonight.

I wonder does Coach L reconsider the Brooks sit-out this season notion and apply for the transfer waiver after seeing Rodney and Sam play tonight.

It is over. They made a decision. They made a decision to NOT bring in any other grad transfers. This is the roster.

10 active scholarships. This is how they wanted to run in 2019-20.

Advertisement
I left at halftime because there are far better ways to torture one's self, but from what I saw this needs to be Beverly's team with DJ as his sidekick. Lykes is a playmaker but let's not pin our hopes on him every night.

Advertisement
I left at halftime because there are far better ways to torture one's self, but from what I saw this needs to be Beverly's team with DJ as his sidekick. Lykes is a playmaker but let's not pin our hopes on him every night.

I appreciate what Chris has done considering what he has to work with, but that package doesn't work in the ACC. There's no way around it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back