Official fire Urban Meyer thread

So now we are going to blame the 2 losses in his 1st season on him? You guys are hilarious. Somebody put a ****** tent over this CIS circus...

Was someone else the HC at the time?
And he had more than two his first year. I don’t blame him for all the loses his first year.

Advertisement
Urban Meyer has won multiple national championships. Maybe when Richt gets one and doesn’t look totally incompetent on offense I’ll cut him some slack.

Advertisement
When you have a national title coach that has 3 natty's (in different locations), you tend to give more leeway here. Richt's resume doesn't compare to Urban's. That's the thing about reality - some people don't want to accept it.

Ok big guy. Who is your answer to replace Richt?? If he was always sooooo bad why did everyone love him in GA? Why was he one of the winningest active coaches in college football? Georgia was a ****show before he took over. I cant wait until one of us is outta here. Likely its you. However this is college football...so i understand that the better team doesnt always win.

Its going to be you. Richt doesn't beat teams that have more talent then him. They didn't love Richt. They where all celebrating when Richt got canned. Do you not follow recruiting at all? Georgia HS talent skyrocketed in the late 90s early 00s. Prior to that it was just another state that liked football. Richt came in right when they became a football powerhouse. He was able to capitalize on having large boosters and being the only competitive P5 team in the 4th most talented football state. Any decent coach would have had a similar or better record at UGA during that time frame. Just look at what Kirby has done in such a short period of time. UGA fans still talk **** about Richt and how happy they are to have finally given him the boot.

Advertisement
Ok big guy. Who is your answer to replace Richt?? If he was always sooooo bad why did everyone love him in GA? Why was he one of the winningest active coaches in college football? Georgia was a ****show before he took over. I cant wait until one of us is outta here. Likely its you. However this is college football...so i understand that the better team doesnt always win.

I wouldve LOVED Butch, but I was happy with what we got. Not gonna completely jump off the wagon now after a bad loss. ****** millenial sheep.

I’m not calling for him to be fired.
But to not acknowledge that he has made poor decisions concerning the offense and that it has not been good with him pretending to still be a relevant OC is just blind coach worship.

Its going to be you. Richt doesn't beat teams that have more talent then him. They didn't love Richt. They where all celebrating when Richt got canned. Do you not follow recruiting at all? Georgia HS talent skyrocketed in the late 90s early 00s. Prior to that it was just another state that liked football. Richt came in right when they became a football powerhouse. He was able to capitalize on having large boosters and being the only competitive P5 team in the 4th most talented football state. Any decent coach would have had a similar or better record at UGA during that time frame. Just look at what Kirby has done in such a short period of time. UGA fans still talk **** about Richt and how happy they are to have finally given him the boot.

Good God.

Advertisement
Hes already won a title and proven himself dont compare MR to one of the best cfb coaches in cfb to fit your narrative that fans are over reacting.

Bad example
Exactly. 3 titles 2 different teams , but he’s comparable to mork rick...laughable

Kirby is choking without the 31 seniors Richt left him....

Advertisement
Kirby is choking without the 31 seniors Richt left him....

LMAO that is because Richt had such a terrible recruiting class after that one good one that they are stuck playing a ton of underclassmen. That what happens when you inherit a program from a guy who doesn't know how to recruit the OL.

No but he has a roster full of 5-star players. How is it possible to get blown out when you have such a huge talent advantage?
There is no excuse. College football requires the elites to NEVER lose. I just want to see that energy when they drop them. They better drop double digits into the 20s MINIMUM. What I better NOT see is pursue suddenly ranked to help ohio state out

Advertisement
Back