OFFICIAL *** DC WATCH ***

Advertisement
Who you thinking we should get ‘Chise? I’m all for anyone that will bring in spread concepts but will stay true to rushing the ball, especially since we can get, develop, and set loose top notch RB’s.
I’d make Kendall Briles say no to a doubling of his salary and a move from G5 to marquee P5. Yost and Freeze are two other great candidates.

IMG_20181125_124653.jpg

Advertisement
At this point one must believe that Kenny Dillingsworth contract was stalled when news of Kliff being available was learned.

Any word on the press conference?

I would think pretty soon since TX Tech isn’t in a bowl game.

Advertisement
Briles would get poached for a head coach job in a year I’d ue succeeds. We need some staying power

If Briles or whichever OC we hire becomes a head coach elsewhere after one season here, it would mean they turned our offense into an absolute juggernaut in 2019.

More than worth it. You want your coaches to be coveted because it means they're kicking ***.

Advertisement
Season still going they aren't about to fire assistants. Most schools don't shuffle assistants until after NSD, unless a new coach is hired.
We are in a different position though if we go with a fired coach. We don't have to "replace" our OC, so, for instance, if Kingsbury were to take our OC spot, that would work for us and we could let recruits and current players know right away that we're committed to succeeding and doing it as soon as next year.

Advertisement
Bringing in a true OC and relinquishing play calling duties would mean Richt is admitting that everything they said about him in Georgia was true. Unfortunately, I don't see him ever doing that willfully.

Bringing in a true OC and relinquishing play calling duties would mean Richt is admitting that everything they said about him in Georgia was true. Unfortunately, I don't see him ever doing that willfully.

I wholeheartedly believe this will happen. CMR isnt giving his own son a pink slip after donating tons of $ for the IPF. Hes a smart man who knows he has UM by balls with his extension. Let's put it this way, UGA stuck by him year after disappointing year, even believed his non sense, and stuck by him when they knew 9-3 seasons weren't good enough. And he made them fire him! He continuously let the best players leave the state and they still stuck by him. They are now realizing just how badly they were underperforming as a program. And he made it awkward enough that they had to fire his ***.

And we expect this guy to just let someone on the staff go so he can hire a stranger to run his offense ?? Not happening. Thomas Brown will be calling plays next year... with CMRs 'guidance'.

I only thing I see different from UGA is I dont believe CMR will stick around for the day UM forces him to hire a real OC like he did at UGA. We've got 2 more years of this tops.

My list:

Kendal Briles
David Yost
Hugh Freeze
Jake Spavital

Kingsbury is lower just because I'd rather have a system that at least attempts to run the ball.

It’s 8:35 Sunday morning

No one has been fired yet

Unacceptable

We can fix this by noon.

Kliff
Kendall
Yost

Someone wake RICHt up and get in his ear before he heads off to worship

No, let him go to worship. Maybe he will be born yet again, only this time as a Miami Hurricane HC.

Advertisement
Back