OFFICIAL *** DC WATCH ***

Advertisement
Rick is going to go with what suits his conservative agenda so don’t be disappointed when it isn’t Norvell, Briles, Kingsbury or Freeze. I like Freeze or Kliff but I don’t think it is going to happen.

He will most likely go with his buddy Callaway to run the OL and then announce he will also call the plays. Unless major pressure is put on him but who do we have that would fill that role?

Just because you’re willing to spend over $1M doesn’t mean you have to. There’s not an OC on The Legend’s radar that we’d have to pay $1M.

Who you thinking we should get ‘Chise? I’m all for anyone that will bring in spread concepts but will stay true to rushing the ball, especially since we can get, develop, and set loose top notch RB’s.

That would be very underwhelming. The guy was a GA two years ago. Last year he was the QB/TE Coach. If it is him I'm willing to give it a shot. I suppose it is possible he's the next Lincoln Riley.

Doesn't make too much sense when you have candidates with more experience that run a similar style. Hope this wasn't a Richt move where he thinks he would be able to control the young OC vs an established older coordinator.
That is exactly my fear, someone who can't question Rorcht because he has no real experience calling plays.

Advertisement
Wait who is this dingleberry fellow everybody seems to believe is coming? What’s his background?

Positive view: maybe Dillingham will be the QB coach to replace Jon Richt.
Realistic view: I will be sad

Advertisement
Very underwhelming if it's Dillingham. Has to be either Kingsbury, Yost, or Briles

Exactly. I’m a little concerned being that my nap is over and no one is unemployed yet.

Except Kliff Kingsbury (SMDH)

IF he wants to stay in college and get another HC job then one has to think resurrecting our offense is a faster path to that end point than this ...

Advertisement
I'll take anybody over Richt.

We need someone who is committed to game planning and exploiting our opponents weaknesses.

Advertisement
Kliff May jump to the nfl soon, we need someone who would stay for a while.

I like The potential of Kendal briles

Briles
Kliff
Hugh freeze
Would all be 3 great hires imo

Hugh Freeze landed Ole Miss in hot NCAA water and was hooking up with prostitutes at the school's expense.
How do you envision UM, much less Richt, wanting to hire this guy?
Seriously, man....use some common sense.
Nothing wrong with prostitutes at schools expense. Hugh is cool.

Advertisement
Back