Advertisement
Hugh Freeze
Kendall Briles
Kliff Klingsbury
Kalen DeBoer
Zak Hill
Kenny Dillingham

Give me another of the above!!!!!!

One outlet reporting Klingsbury has been fired. If, and that's a big if he got hired here, his duration would be most probably be about 2 years max. But I'm sure most would take it.

Advertisement
If what the BOT said is true, then there's no way we're going to hire a 1st time OC if we're willing to spend a mil +. Dillingham should not be option #1
This. Makes no sense to have a budget for a top notch coordinator and then go get a first timer but seeing that it's Miami/Rorcht doing the hiring ..........

Advertisement
Even Tennessee is apparently unloading their OC. It really shouldn't be difficult for us to make a move IF Rickets wants to make a move. Will anyone really force his hand this year, or do we have to wait another freaking year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt isn't going to allow that in my opinion. I think Dillingham would be a good hire, regardless. He's been working for Norvell for years. Norvell claims that Kenny finishes his sentences and knows the offense through and through. No one can be worse than Richt.

I like the Dude and he looks like he has a promising future. Unfortunately, he will have to pick up a speech impediment if he’s going to finish CMR’s offensive sentences

If it's still going to be CMR's antiquated system and/or he's still going to be calling the plays, what's the point? We already have a bunch of yes-men on staff, how's that working out for us?

If he genuinely gives a flying **** about winning a Natty, he'll cede complete control of the offense to a new OC, including offensive staff. But he won't. At most we'll get a new hire with the title of OC, who will still run Richts system and maybe gets to sprinkle in some spread concepts, but the old man will still be calling plays. That's the absolute most I'm expecting.

Prove me wrong coach, please prove me wrong.

My rumblings tell me Dirk Koetter is going to be the next UM OC.
Players should be notified soon as his wife is already house hunting in Sweetwater.

Advertisement
Back