OFFICIAL *** DC WATCH ***

10:47

Back from church

Still nothing?

We’re getting a no experience yes man who doesn’t call plays?

When we got $1M plus in the bank?

Advertisement
In this clip he scream "touchdown" as soon as the qb releases the ball because he sees the receiver is open and the qb saw him and went to him. He assumes an accurate pass and catch. He wouldn't be able to do that here. At least not at first. But perhaps he could coach our receivers how to catch so that once the ball is in the air, the catch is automatic. We can dream.

If we are fortunate enough to get an OC it will be Thomas Brown as a compromise with Richt giving up play calling but having someone he trusts call his plays.

Advertisement
You are setting yourself up for disappointment if you think we are coming within 1,000 miles of Hugh Freeze after Ole Miss’s issues with the NCAA under his watch.

I said should. I an well aware that Flake James and out current administration are a bunch if Eunichs that will never allow UM to be great again because they are too concerned with image.

Advertisement
I said should. I an well aware that Flake James and out current administration are a bunch if Eunichs that will never allow UM to be great again because they are too concerned with image.

There are plenty of other innovative minds and top level recruiters that come without any of Freeze’s baggage.

I’m not against Dillingsworth, I just think we could do better w more experience playcalling

Advertisement
Advertisement
That would be very underwhelming. The guy was a GA two years ago. Last year he was the QB/TE Coach. If it is him I'm willing to give it a shot. I suppose it is possible he's the next Lincoln Riley.

Doesn't make too much sense when you have candidates with more experience that run a similar style. Hope this wasn't a Richt move where he thinks he would be able to control the young OC vs an established older coordinator.

Advertisement
Back