OFFICIAL *** DC WATCH ***

Advertisement
Richt has 30 years of play calling experience, and we see what it got us. My fear is with Dilly Dilly he won't have enough experience for Richt to hand over all duties to him, even if his ideas are better.

Somebody’s send cmr a tape of the la rams.
Jeff Fischer was about to make Geoff a bust.
Some 30 year old comes along and you know the rest.

We are going to have to pay Diaz to keep him. He may be headed to 7 figures as a coordinator. Dillingham could be that young innovative guy we need and he would come cheaper than other names listed.

Advertisement
We are going to have to pay Diaz to keep him. He may be headed to 7 figures as a coordinator. Dillingham could be that young innovative guy we need and he would come cheaper than other names listed.
not sure i agree. manny loves UM and is possibly the HC in waiting.

Advertisement
not sure i agree. manny loves UM and is possibly the HC in waiting.
What’s love got to do with it? $$$ always talks. It’s known to turn lovers into killers. Manny ain’t putting his and his family’s welfare on the shelf for love. To me, Manny’s no HC material as yet, he could be, but not yet. But any offer over what he makes and does, he darts.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Gimme Kliff.

Young. Texas ties. Could take over after Richt.

Problem is thats exactly why he has no chance to get the job. Richt wouldnt want anyone on the staff that could one day replace him. Looking for a yes man. Not someone that could help force him into retirement. Someone who would would fall for "there is so much I can teach you". Agree though Kingsbury would be prefect. Offensive genius

Advertisement
Back