OFFICIAL *** DC WATCH ***

Advertisement
Probable conversation in James office after bowl game.

Blake: Some think.you need to hire an OC and let him run the offense.
Richt: Do not need one . My offense has been good for 30 years and is still good now.
Blake: Okay. By the way I have a new extension ready for you to sign.

I’m not saying Dorsey’s the answer. It’s just a simple mathematical analysis

Dorsey > RICHt + Jon

Just like five years ago when I correctly theorized

Grobe > Golden + Dorito
At this point in time we cannot gamble on Ken Dorsey. We need a proven OC with recruiting skills, that has a strong track record running a spread offense

At this point in time we cannot gamble on Ken Dorsey. We need a proven OC with recruiting skills, that has a strong track record running a spread offense

That’s wonderful analysis. Now go back and read my first sentence you replied to.

Advertisement
Things will not change. Richt is counting on his young linemen to get the job done.

Advertisement
Richt isn't going to allow that in my opinion. I think Dillingham would be a good hire, regardless. He's been working for Norvell for years. Norvell claims that Kenny finishes his sentences and knows the offense through and through. No one can be worse than Richt.

I’d just hope RICHt lets him call the plays too

Advertisement
With this post, Leroy let’s CiS in on what a Leroy Jenkem led AD would look like

Baseball.

1. Fire DiMare and hire Lovelady. Tell pops to **** off. We got ARod and JLo now

2. Coach L. Last season broseph. Rick Pitino? We forgive you. And there are a plethora of chongas here to keep you satiated.

3. Mork Mork Mork. Accept the Weekend at Bernie’s treatment or GTFO. Kendall Briles is our new OC. He will make all OC decisions moving forward. Now go film some car dealership commercials.

So just for the record, and to save me from reading the entire thread, there is no OC Watch? Not happening right?

Advertisement
Throw out even what they were saying about him there. One of the very FIRST things the guy said and said repeatedly about his rationale for coming here was the chance to get more "involved" by calling plays and working with the QBs. This was part of his "rejuvenation".
Too much pressure from players alumni for CMR NOT to make a change, or changes.

Advertisement
Back