OFFICIAL *** DC WATCH ***

Advertisement
Certainly would love to have Briles if the rumors are true of his interest. He would bring instant credibility to our offense the likes we haven’t seen since 2001. If not him I’ll take Dillingham from Memphis, they sure looked good versus UCF yesterday. Anybody with a pulse would be better than Richt calling plays at this point. If Mark truly loves his son he would get him out of the toxic environment as soon as possible. Or subject him to continual badgering on social media including death threats. That can’t be good for lil Jonny knowing he is completely and utterly hated by the masses. No HC can be that stupid to keep his QB coach, much less his son, employed in that type of situation. Like I’ve said before, once Marky Mark is gone there’s no way anyone would ever hire Lil Jonny to coach for them. So Richt is seriously ******** his son out of future employment because of his stubbornness and arrogance to even hire him in the 1st place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Closing in on 21 hours

Calling off the watch at COB est Wednesday

This after the bowl **** is nonsense
No teams do that

Advertisement
4B2DF8EB-D4DF-41D4-9D8A-634EE2F60164.gif

I’m so desperate for a glimmer of hope I’ll even entertain rumors from local clown and likely drug addict Luther Campbell.

Any news on Kendal Briles? We’d have the best cooridinator duo in the free world if this happened.

Advertisement
I’m going to extend the period out a little bit based on some rumors I’ve learned of.

Advertisement
Back