OFFICIAL *** DC WATCH ***

Advertisement
Didn’t Rick just get a raise for Searels last off-season to keep him from leaving? Why would anyone think his mind has changed that quickly on Searels?

It’s bifurcated. He doesnt pay his staff out of his own pocket. Getting “replaced” and getting “fired” are different concepts. Mike Stoops was replaced by OU; he’ll still make the 25k/month extension through 2023 he signed last off season.

Franchise: you put us on to Herman, Fuente, Babers and Ruffin McNeill.

You especially slobbered over Fuente and Babers.

I would love me some Babers right bouts now.

Who are youre favorite to replace Richt in 3-4 years?

Let’s be honest. Who wouldn’t gladly replace Jon w this guy and make him OC / QBC w playcalling duties?

1543606361724.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hugh Freeze landed Ole Miss in hot NCAA water and was hooking up with prostitutes at the school's expense.
How do you envision UM, much less Richt, wanting to hire this guy?
Seriously, man....use some common sense.
Bryant McKinney can bring him out on the Love Boat.

Advertisement
Let’s be honest. Who wouldn’t gladly replace Jon w this guy and make him OC / QBC w playcalling duties?

View attachment 70411
No thanks. Miami fans stay trying to recreate the past instead of moving forward.

Bring in a spread guru and watch scoreboards get set on fire. No thanks on the guy who'll want to run 21 personnel sets all the time.

Advertisement
Didn’t Rick just get a raise for Searels last off-season to keep him from leaving? Why would anyone think his mind has changed that quickly on Searels?
Richt has been saying since game 1 “wait for Reed, Campbell, etc....”. He already laid the ground work for retaining Sears

No thanks. Miami fans stay trying to recreate the past instead of moving forward.

Bring in a spread guru and watch scoreboards get set on fire. No thanks on the guy who'll want to run 21 personnel sets all the time.

I’m not saying Dorsey’s the answer. It’s just a simple mathematical analysis

Dorsey > RICHt + Jon

Just like five years ago when I correctly theorized

Grobe > Golden + Dorito

Advertisement
Back