OFFICIAL *** DC WATCH ***

I swear Blake James is Steve Martin in the Toonces skit

He’s just going to let season after season get driven over a cliff

1543358915954.gif

Three seasons over the cliff. Blake to fans after two wins, “See? I told you he could coach!”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Has it been announced yet that we are actively seeking a new OC?

With the Memphis coach following Jarren, that has to mean something.

I'd laugh if Jarren were to unexpectedly transfer to Memphis, but I hope not.

This guy would've never gotten a look from Miami, but it looks like Hugh Freeze is going to Tennessee.

Advertisement
Our OC will be Mark Richt. This administration has no ******* balls and never go after anyone worth of ****!

Advertisement
Rick is going to do absolutely nothing tranlated there is no commitment to excellence or winning down in The Gables anymore.

So basically no one in that administration is going to take a stand against Rick? Translated another dumpster fire season coming up which BTW could be worse than this year with the losses on defense.

Richt, the offensive coordinator, and Richt the QB coach (his son doesn’t do ****) are really diminishing the reputation of Richt the head coach. This has been pretty evident as of late with QB recruiting and offensive recruits.

Advertisement
If we are hiring the OC from Memphis they play on Saturday. Doubt there has been any coach to change school who is actually playing tomorrow.

Problem with this board is people’s jump to conclusions to quickly. See if what you want happens and if it doesn’t then *****.

Advertisement
If we are hiring the OC from Memphis they play on Saturday. Doubt there has been any coach to change school who is actually playing tomorrow.

Problem with this board is people’s jump to conclusions to quickly. See if what you want happens and if it doesn’t then *****.

I hope you are right but I don't think we are hiring anyone, MR is too stuborn and likes to put the blame were it doesn't belong. The only thing I know for sure is that unless there are some staff changes (I'm hoping JR) I'm cancelling my season tickets and my contribution to the hurricane club until it happens.

MR first season as OC - I gave him the benefit of the doubt and accepted the blame of Kaya lacks of mobility and OL
MR second season as OC - I began to be skeptical about all the lucky win but accepted the blame of injuries to the WR TE and RB
This years offense - exposed every complaint that we have been hearing for the past 3 years, play calling too predictable, OL coaching needs t to change, QB coaching recruiting and developing is abysmal, etc etc etc.
Next year if there is no changes I will watch the the games on TV and use the money for something else until there is a change. If something changes during the season there is always stub hubs.

Advertisement
Back