OFFICIAL *** DC WATCH ***

I’ll start looking towards in getting tee Martin, we need that upgrade in recruiting badly and he can coach

Advertisement
Briles would be a homerun hire obviously. Fedora or Werner not so much but anything is better than the status quo. I could see Werner here. UM guy from back in the 80s and early 2000s with a background in the SEC. I could see Richt hiring someone like that. No way he hires Fedora.

Advertisement
I was kind of messing around w Werner

I’d honestly rather have Dorsey

Frank Ponce from App State is gone.. that's who I wanted if we were going to go with someone who has never called his own plays. Dorsey would work too, although Ponce is a better recruiter w/ deep So Fla ties.

Advertisement
I feel that Richt is going to pull a Garth Brooks / Chris Gaines type affair. We will have a new OC, it will be Richt's alter ego...

600x600.jpg

Advertisement
this reminds me of a bunch of nerds in high school sitting around on Friday night drinking beers and talking about
which one of the hot cheerleaders they would want to ****.

IT AINT HAPPENING !!! LMAO !!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
this reminds me of a bunch of nerds in high school sitting around on Friday night drinking beers and talking about
which one of the hot cheerleaders they would want to ****.

IT AINT HAPPENING !!! LMAO !!!

I’ve never heard of this before... sorry to hear your high school memories sucked lol

Advertisement
Back