Official: Butch to FIU (SIAP)

It's humorous to see all the sissies that are heart broken that Butch will be back plying his trade in SoFla.

I don't understand why they are so rustled.

Nobody here gives a ****, except you. This doesn't impact us at all. The only reason people are talking about it is because he used to coach here, just like people talked about Al Golden getting the Lions TE job. No one gives a **** really.

Advertisement
It's humorous to see all the sissies that are heart broken that Butch will be back plying his trade in SoFla.

Nobody here gives a ****, except you. This doesn't impact us at all. The only reason people are talking about it is because he used to coach here, just like people talked about Al Golden getting the Lions TE job. No one gives a **** really.

Yet here you are so emotional you can't even attempt rational discourse. I just don't understand how something like this could get your so emotionally unhinged.I know you probably can't help yourself but you could at least try.

There's no explanation why a grown man would be so heart broken about another grown man getting a job.

Yet here you are so emotional you can't even attempt rational discourse. I just don't understand how something like this could get your so emotionally unhinged.I know you probably can't help yourself but you could at least try.

There's no explanation why a grown man would be so heart broken about another grown man getting a job.

You remind me of my arguments with my sister when I was 10.

Pot, Kettle. You're still crying yourself to sleep because Butch isn't the coach here.

Pot, Kettle. You're still crying yourself to sleep because Butch isn't the coach here.

Negative ghostrider. I have a Butch Davis blow up doll that keeps me company every night. The only tears I shed are tears of ecstasy.

Don't know who is feeding you this information but they are lying to you. I hope you didn't pay for it.

Advertisement
Nobody is hiring Butch he's toxic. Pete was his only lifeline. Winning cure many ills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only a bully would argue with his sister. That comment actually reveals a lot about you.

I thought you were from good stock. Apparently I was misguided in my judgement.

Only a bully would argue with his sister. That comment actually reveals a lot about you.

11,000 of your 11,400 posts are useless trolls. Why this guy allowed to troll so hard? This forum that desperate for traffic?

11,000 of your 11,400 posts are useless trolls. Why this guy allowed to troll so hard? This forum that desperate for traffic?

Can you point out my 400 good posts? I'd like to know what I can improve on.

Advertisement
I will be following every bit of info I can get on that obscure pos program from across the ocean. I'm looking for the most epic flameout in history. Garcia gave Davis a sweetheart deal on his way out because Davis was making pennies at ESPN and his wife is still spending like he coaches the Browns. Garcia wants to go out at FIU like Cesar Odio.

I just hope there's some sick twisted *** scandal that comes along with Davis's demise. I can't wait to hear some Mexican floozie from FIU regale us with intimate details of Davis flitting around some seedy Sweetwater hotel in Victoria Secret panties unable to achieve a tumescence begging the Mexican floozie to shove a slightly overinflated football up his ***.

I'll be tuned into the internet for every FIU game until they run that boob out of town.

I will be following every bit of info I can get on that obscure pos program from across the ocean. I'm looking for the most epic flameout in history. Garcia gave Davis a sweetheart deal on his way out because Davis was making pennies at ESPN and his wife is still spending like he coaches the Browns. Garcia wants to go out at FIU like Cesar Odio.

I just hope there's some sick twisted *** scandal that comes along with Davis's demise. I can't wait to hear some Mexican floozie from FIU regale us with intimate details of Davis flitting around some seedy Sweetwater hotel in Victoria Secret panties unable to achieve a tumescence begging the Mexican floozie to shove a slightly overinflated football up his ***.

I'll be tuned into the internet for every FIU game until they run that boob out of town.

I'd love to see something that backs that up.

imagine the t-shirt slogans if FSU played FIU.

Cuckholds vs Cornholded

Can you point out my 400 good posts? I'd like to know what I can improve on.

1.Next time you say you will not post anymore ,follow through.

Advertisement
The only recruit that went to FIU that I wanted at Miami was Willis Wright.

Paul Davis is an underachieving coRch. He will underachieve at FIU or fail miserably. His track record proves that.

do you know how many guys this butch davidian has helped to get drafted...... he assembled one of the most highly talented teams in Miami history.....

If no one gives a fvck about Butch Davis then how did this thread make it to 8 pages?

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Nobody is hiring Butch he's toxic. Pete was his only lifeline. Winning cure many ills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh to which we can't win anything around here....oh lemme guess we needs moe depths?!? Or we can take the coRching path, "Deese players sugg!" or my favorite one WAIT TILL THE CROOTS GET HERE. GTFOH.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For Butch to succeed at FIU he will have to somehow someway convince one or two difference makers (TY Hilton types) to play for him. He will then start to beat the weaker teams on his schedule. When the local talent sees he is winning then more will come.

Tough assignment for Butch. FIU right now is horrid and I wouldn't expect the first sign of progress for 2-3 years.

Advertisement
Back