Official: Butch to FIU (SIAP)

Butch was taking 2 and 3* players during probation making them HOF'ers in the NFL and some of the greatest players in CFB history. Now hes back in a talent rich state, with pretty much his only coming from the big 3. Idc what ucf or usf records are they not going to have more pull than Butch throughout the state

Advertisement
Butch was taking 2 and 3* players during probation making them HOF'ers in the NFL and some of the greatest players in CFB history. Now hes back in a talent rich state, with pretty much his only coming from the big 3. Idc what ucf or usf records are they not going to have more pull than Butch throughout the state

Yeah. He's gonna upturn the apple cart. Most of these idiots weren't even around when Butch was weaving his SoFla magic.

Too bad he's gonna do it for FIU and not us.

Advertisement
All the faqs who were clamoring for Mario Cirstobal this past offseason are all butt hurt that Butch is a head coach. Y'all are weird.

Advertisement
It looks like FIU continues to not be committed to being a great football program.

Butch, great recruiter but he couldn't coach his was out of a wet paper bag.

Man you guys are so ******* stupid. This same exact **** happend in 2001 when Schnelly went to FAU at age 64. He's a better coach than butch and was there 10 years.....guess what they still suck. Turn in your cane cards and go jerk butch off at FAU.

Botch getting hired at that high school program (if he is going to FIU), will have zero impact on Miami. Zero. The only reason to give a fūck is just to gossip and talk shīt, otherwise the impact is less than negligible.

Correct. He may steal a croot here and there but I doubt it will be that often.

He will have that program buzzing in a couple years. Fantastic hire for any program but for a school in SoFla he's the perfect fit.

Yes. He may steal a croot here and there from FAU or South Alabama, because I know you couldn't be delusional enough to think he would steal a recruit from Miami. Unless he dips into the hamburgers that are on our walkon team and starts giving them scholarships

Not only will he steal a croot here and there from us he also will gladly scoop up all the studs that don't qualify to get into UM.

Only a fool can't see how easy it will be for him to turn that program into something respectable.

Call me a fool lol if you think Paul Davis at 65 will turn this program around.. Lol

Advertisement
lulz at all the sissies that are rustled the fvck up about Butch getting a job.

These same faqqots were the ones saying he'd never get hired anywhere...now it's "well it's only FIU" I tried to tell you inbred ******** that he was waiting on a chance to coach in Florida again and here it is.

Don't worry guys Butch getting hired at FIU is not a threat to your manhood. Relax. Everything will be fine kids.

He was passing over jobs to coach FIU. If that's true he's a bigger moron than you for believing that

Poor kid. Your ignorance is apparently only matched by your idiocy.

This cat has a rebuttal for every comment about his daddy! Lol

They were 2 and 3 stars in 1995 when there wasn't one website dedicated to recruiting. You people don't get it. Things have changed. There aren't guys like Ray Lewis and Ed Reed flying under the radar anymore. Every school has video and files on almost every high school recruit. Butch didn't make those guys Hall of Famers, he was blessed to have more access in South Florida without every top school in the nation cherry picking our area.

Chise, since you've been on Butchs nuts and saying he would have been a far better hire than Richt despite many of us telling you that Butch was washed up and no school in their right mind would touch him with a ten foot pole , why is FIU the only school that would offer Butch a job?

View attachment 39999

I've never heard Chise say anything of the sort. He was actually really down on Butch throughout the hiring process.

ToiletBomb is one of my Wounded Warriors. Looks like his feeling are hurt so badly that he's just making stuff up now in a desperate, girlish attempt to impugn the Living Legend.

Advertisement

Yeah. He's gonna upturn the apple cart. Most of these idiots weren't even around when Butch was weaving his SoFla magic.

Too bad he's gonna do it for FIU and not us.

His last Miami job took him 6 years for us to see the "magic". Hopefully FIU has the same amount of patience.

Chise, since you've been on Butchs nuts and saying he would have been a far better hire than Richt despite many of us telling you that Butch was washed up and no school in their right mind would touch him with a ten foot pole , why is FIU the only school that would offer Butch a job?

View attachment 39999

I've never heard Chise say anything of the sort. He was actually really down on Butch throughout the hiring process.

ToiletBomb is one of my Wounded Warriors. Looks like his feeling are hurt so badly that he's just making stuff up now in a desperate, girlish attempt to impugn the Living Legend.

The living legend? Hahaha. You remind me of that new character from the walking dead. khary-payton.jpg

Man please..let that man coach FIU and be great... who cares, he wont be pullin no recruits away from UM..his rival is FAU..he will put people in the stands and win some games..its FIU!!!! Not a big time power 5 school..wish him good luck to him and move the f**k on.. jeezus Christ

It's humorous to see all the sissies that are heart broken that Butch will be back plying his trade in SoFla.

I don't understand why they are so rustled.

Advertisement
Back