Official: Butch to FIU (SIAP)

Advertisement
Dumb, if not lazy, hire by FIU if this is true.
But what I like about it is that it may give some of our former players an opportunity to coach.

This is crazy. When I finish my enlistment I'll be walking on to play for this man

Only opportunity is FIU. I thought he was the greatest coach in the universe. He was going to win is us a championship this year but we blew it with Richt, right?

200_d.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
He'll do alright there and probably solidify their roster but they really could have hired an offensive guru and recruiting Miami speed and they'd be a tough team to beat

But what I like about it is that it may give some of our former players an opportunity to coach.

If he sticks around a couple years there maybe he can develop a couple good assistants for us. He could be our "A" ball team.

Advertisement
It's been downhill for Paul since he quit on the Canes.

I guess this means LSU thinks what all other P5 schools thought when they didn't even consider Paul for their opening(s).

nice hire by FIU but will have little or no effect on Miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
Since Butch can turn any 2-star kid into a Pro Bowler, we can just copy off his homework and offer all the kids he does!!!

He'll do alright there and probably solidify their roster but they really could have hired an offensive guru and recruiting Miami speed and they'd be a tough team to beat

Hey we are wayyy better than them...why don't we schedule a yearly game with them then since it will be an easy victory!

If he sticks around a couple years there maybe he can develop a couple good assistants for us. He could be our "A" ball team.

Yep.
Exactly!
I would like to see him hire Kevin Patrick or Kareem Brown to coach the DL.

But really, objectively speaking, it's a dumb hire by FIU.
They should look at folks from the Mike Leach coaching tree.

Advertisement

Garcia is easily the ****tiest AD in the country, has he hired any coach in the big three sports that doesn't have a questionable background.

Take some time and find a young guy that will spend some time on the program and build it, not some old dude that was relevant ten years ago. FIU keeps on FIUing

Advertisement
Back