Official: Butch to FIU (SIAP)

Advertisement
Lmao lets name another "elite" HC that would take the FIU job???

Ill start...

Al Golden

:jordan:

Chise, since you've been on Butchs nuts and saying he would have been a far better hire than Richt despite many of us telling you that Butch was washed up and no school in their right mind would touch him with a ten foot pole , why is FIU the only school that would offer Butch a job?

View attachment 39999

I've never heard Chise say anything of the sort. He was actually really down on Butch throughout the hiring process.

Last edited:
Chise, since you've been on Butchs nuts and saying he would have been a far better hire than Richt despite many of us telling you that Butch was washed up and no school in their right mind would touch him with a ten foot pole , why is FIU the only school that would offer Butch a job?

View attachment 39999

I've never heard Chise say anything of the sort. Yes actually really been down on Butch throughout the hiring process.

bull**** Franchise **** rides every supposedly good HC that's not currently UMs HC

View attachment 39999

I've never heard Chise say anything of the sort. Yes actually really been down on Butch throughout the hiring process.

bull**** Franchise **** rides every supposedly good HC that's not currently UMs HC

uh no

dumbchise is many things but he is no butch supporter

Advertisement
Butch's ceiling will be getting the Desmond Phillips, Bentavious Thompsons, and Jawand Blues of the world to commit.

He'll win his conference in no time if he's smart enough to get a spread OC.

He'll retire by year 6 however.

Great hire. Butch Davis is a football God.

Too bad we let him slip through our fingers. He croots and develops players like no one else.

View attachment 39999

Wrong, Franchise calls him Botch every other day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad for him as FIU can only go up but I am more interested by a long shot in the U and its progress.

Great hire. Butch Davis is a football God.

Too bad we let him slip through our fingers. He croots and develops players like no one else.

LMFAO @ you if this happens. He was just waiting for the right opportunity his son told you through emails or some supposed ****. FIU is the right opportunity? In what alternate universe?

Anyhow, I have no spite towards the man and if it's where he chooses to head in his life, I wish him nothing but the best. Unfortunately, FIU is a graveyard for coaches, but if he wants to get his feet back in the game, sometimes you take what you can.

Advertisement
lulz at all the sissies that are rustled the fvck up about Butch getting a job.

These same faqqots were the ones saying he'd never get hired anywhere...now it's "well it's only FIU" I tried to tell you inbred ******** that he was waiting on a chance to coach in Florida again and here it is.

Don't worry guys Butch getting hired at FIU is not a threat to your manhood. Relax. Everything will be fine kids.

Advertisement
Back