Official: Butch to FIU (SIAP)

Advertisement
If a Butch-led FIU team ends up beating Notre Dame in an OOC game, there are going to be a lot of red faces at the Hecht.

lulz at all the sissies that are rustled the fvck up about Butch getting a job.

These same faqqots were the ones saying he'd never get hired anywhere...now it's "well it's only FIU" I tried to tell you inbred ******** that he was waiting on a chance to coach in Florida again and here it is.

Don't worry guys Butch getting hired at FIU is not a threat to your manhood. Relax. Everything will be fine kids.

Good now go root for butch at fiu now

These same faqqots were the ones saying he'd never get hired anywhere...now it's "well it's only FIU" I tried to tell you inbred ******** that he was waiting on a chance to coach in Florida again and here it is.

Don't worry guys Butch getting hired at FIU is not a threat to your manhood. Relax. Everything will be fine kids.

Good now go root for butch at fiu now

Not shocked at all to see you leading the rustled panties brigade

Advertisement
Great hire. Butch Davis is a football God.

Too bad we let him slip through our fingers. He croots and develops players like no one else.

Butch is a pile of ****.He was telling recruits he was staying here the day before he actually left us for Cleveland. He was telling Canes fans the same thing. He basically popped you in the face with his ****** and left while lying to everyone and you wanted him back ? He went to Cleveland and failed miserably there.Then , he goes to UNC and they are still untangling all the scandals he was part of there. He never won anything here, Cleveland, or UNC and whatever he does now makes no difference to me. Good riddance. The man can recruit but he can't coach for ****.

ESPN.com: GEN - Davis' lies undo years of hard work at UM

Too bad we let him slip through our fingers. He croots and develops players like no one else.

Butch is a pile of ****.He was telling recruits he was staying here the day before he actually left us for Cleveland. He was telling Canes fans the same thing. He basically popped you in the face with his ****** and left while lying to everyone and you wanted him back ? He went to Cleveland and failed miserably there.Then , he goes to UNC and they are still untangling all the scandals he was part of there. He never won anything here, Cleveland, or UNC so whatever he does now makes no difference to me. Good riddance.

Not exactly how it went down but if it makes you feel better about him going to FIU then by all means continue with the misinformation propaganda campaign.

Butch is a pile of ****.He was telling recruits he was staying here the day before he actually left us for Cleveland. He was telling Canes fans the same thing. He basically popped you in the face with his ****** and left while lying to everyone and you wanted him back ? He went to Cleveland and failed miserably there.Then , he goes to UNC and they are still untangling all the scandals he was part of there. He never won anything here, Cleveland, or UNC so whatever he does now makes no difference to me. Good riddance.

Not exactly how it went down but if it makes you feel better about him going to FIU then by all means continue with the misinformation propaganda campaign.

The ESPN article states the facts. Can you disprove any of those? Did you read it? Here is the first paragraph.....

"The easiest thing in the world to do right now is to jump on Butch Davis for, among other things, prevaricating to University of Miami officials, misleading their top football recruits, betraying a couple of the Hurricanes' premier returning players and generally making fools of the people who've been insisting for the past several weeks that Davis was on the level when he said he'd stay in Miami until the day he retired.
Yep, that's the easiest thing to do, jumping on ol' Butch. You know why it's the easiest thing to do?
Because it's right."

Last edited:

The ESPN article states the facts. Can you disprove any of those?

Indeed I can but it's not my job to educate ingrates.

Advertisement
Lulz @ Paul Davis' lead white knight, you look fuggin ridiculous, b.

If we were talking about an actual accomplished coach, we might be upset but we aren't.

We are talking about a washed up underachieving coRch. His biggest win is BCS bowl from 15 years ago.

Paul Davis can't beat ECU, FSU, VT, GT, UVA, or NC St....a perfect fit at FIU.

Lulz @ Paul Davis' lead white knight, you look fuggin ridiculous, b.

If we were talking about an actual accomplished coach, we might be upset but we aren't.

We are talking about a washed up underachieving coRch. His biggest win is BCS bowl from 15 years ago.

Paul Davis can't beat ECU, FSU, VT, GT, UVA, or NC St....a perfect fit at FIU.

Yet here you are. Thong knotted up. Vomiting all over your keyboard.

I thinks it's kinda funny.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He was passing over jobs to coach FIU. If that's true he's a bigger moron than you for believing that

I think the biggest travesty is that his true talent (player evaluations) went wasted for years. The guy can't coach worth a ****, but he knows how to identify talent.

God speed to him.

Advertisement

What about when he negatively recruited Miami at unc with the death of Bryan pata? You going to defend him for that too?

He was passing over jobs to coach FIU. If that's true he's a bigger moron than you for believing that

Poor kid. Your ignorance is apparently only matched by your idiocy.

So after all the discussion, watch this not even happen as nothing surprises me with him, his value as a head coach is FIU level? If I was into digging, I'd pull up all of the Pete Garcia comments through the years so some can't act like this is some genius move the rest of college football missed. For the record, I don't dislike or think Pete is bad at much, just at an end of the road place.

College football has spoken, he's still Botch come game day.

The NFL has spoken, he's still Botch come game day.

As I said previously basically, if this is where he wants to go with his life, I wish him nothing but success. Even at FIU, he'll still be at a place however many thousands of high school coaches wish they could be. He'll make more money than all but a handful of people on these boards, if not all of them. There's no shame in that and if he wanted a tall task....he's got one.

Just get the Botch out of here with us missing out on some grand slam of a hire. That's crazy talk and I'll be ignoring it from this point forward.

So after all the discussion, watch this not even happen as nothing surprises me with him, his value as a head coach is FIU level? If I was into digging, I'd pull up all of the Pete Garcia comments through the years so some can't act like this is some genius move the rest of college football missed. For the record, I don't dislike or think Pete is bad at much, just at an end of the road place.

College football has spoken, he's still Botch come game day.

The NFL has spoken, he's still Botch come game day.

As I said previously basically, if this is where he wants to go with his life, I wish him nothing but success. Even at FIU, he'll still be at a place however many thousands of high school coaches wish they could be. He'll make more money than all but a handful of people on these boards, if not all of them. There's no shame in that and if he wanted a tall task....he's got one.

Just get the Botch out of here with us missing out on some grand slam of a hire. That's crazy talk and I'll be ignoring it from this point forward.

I don't think anyone here would care if you just ignored this whole site.

Advertisement
Back