Official 2020 Football Schedule

Advertisement
Louisville , VT & UVA Concern me. To me those classic possible L’s that are not suppose to be L’s.

If we start 3-0 .. I’ll be real confident heading into Clemson, it’s the perfect build up to that game to me .. UAB Stout strong D for our new O, Louisville explosive speedy Off perfect challenge for our D , FSU trash but has a level of athlete that can’t be simulated , bye week...

Advertisement
It looks like the ACC wants Miami, Louisville, and FSU, to be eliminated early so that UNC, ND and Clemson can set up for the championship game......

Advertisement
I know everyone wants to come in here like true Canes and say 11-0 or 10-1.

I, personally, think 9-2 is more realistic, with the losses being to Clemson and some team we shouldn’t lose to — UNC, UL, VT, or FSU.

It’s going to be a very weird season, but I think 9-2 actually gets us to the ACC championship game if Notre Dame trips up along the way.

No one wants to hear this, but @NC State is a trap game. Friday night on the road. They suck, but the timing of it could be ripe for something stupid to happen if you've followed this program for any amount of time (esp. the last 15 years). Think the @Cincy game from back in 2015. Add in coming off the bye week...that's an iffy game for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
am I reading this correctly that Louisville is actually 9/19 and not 9/17?
Yes.

Hmm...very interesting. I was really hoping for Clemson in Wk 2 or even Wk 3 but at least they kept it close to the start of the season. PLUS we get to pop the FSU hope bubble really early :LOL:

Advertisement
Back