Official 2020 Football Schedule

Imagine if teams were different from year to year.

So by your logic, every single other fanbase should be saying about us, "I'm not concerned about any team that got shut out by Louisiana Tech."
What has Louisville done to improve their defense by a significant amount? If we were bringing back dan Enos and Jarren Williams I wouldn’t expect anyone to think our offense would be any better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
8-3

We're still building
Hard to project. Which top players play, which opt out of the season? What if a top player gets Covid and can’t play a certain game? Do games get cancelled, postponed, etc. This is going to be a wacky season. Hope it goes our way .

How is louisville supposed to look this year?

Guy took a 2-win team and won 8 games the next year. Mofos are explosive AF on offense. But I can’t see their defense stopping us if both sides are healthy. Looking forward to seeing our DL vs their OL.

This is a pretty easy schedule. 10-1 is completely doable.

9/10 - UAB W
9/17 - @louisville W
9/26 - Florida State W
BYE
10/10 - @Clemson L
10/17 - PITT W
10/24 - Virginia W
BYE
11/6 - @NC State W
11/14 - @VTech W
11/21 - GaTech W
11/28 - @Wake Forest W
12/5 - UNC
This is a pretty easy schedule. 10-1 is completely doable.

9/10 - UAB W
9/17 - @louisville W
9/26 - Florida State W
BYE
10/10 - @Clemson L
10/17 - PITT W
10/24 - Virginia W
BYE
11/6 - @NC State W
11/14 - @VTech W
11/21 - GaTech W
11/28 - @Wake Forest W
12/5 - UNC W
Ive been enjoying post just like this for the last 18 years.

I don’t see us going 10-1. We're not there talent or coaching wise. I think 8 wins is realistic.

Advertisement
WTF, @Andrew? This is still up on the main page. I'd like to speak with a manager.

1596731840260.png

Ive been enjoying post just like this for the last 18 years.

I don’t see us going 10-1. We're not there talent or coaching wise. I think 8 wins is realistic.
I agree. As long as we reach those 8 wins by the time we get to GT. Then we'll re-evaluate.

Hard to project. Which top players play, which opt out of the season? What if a top player gets Covid and can’t play a certain game? Do games get cancelled, postponed, etc. This is going to be a wacky season. Hope it goes our way .
No doubt that the season will be unpredictable. Could work for Canes if key players on Clemson test positive. Could also go the other way and UM has trouble fielding a team against the likes of FSU. Major League Baseball shows the difficulty of playing home and away games. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the Canes can avoid major COVID issues.

Advertisement
Just play each week. Dont focus on Clemson early, focus on Week 1, Week 2, Week 3.

Go from game to game. I hope that Diaz burns that into every single player.
All i care about is UAB right now. Get an understanding of your assignment, play it out over and over on greentree, set up a gameplan, and stay focus on the task at hand.

We as fans need to do better job of staying focus from week to week. Predicting wins and losses, and worried about when we play this team...man stop. Let the team know that this week's game is the most important game on the schedule and that we all need to have tunnel vision until its over.

9-2 in the Year of the Corona. huh? Simply because mighty Clemson is miles and miles and miles and miles and miles beyond Miami at this current eternal moment. Also, back to back TOUGH road games against NCST and mighty Va. Tech could be Miami's Achilles Heel.

Bottom line: It will come down to Miami's offensive line! No ifs, buts or get the F' outta here, Negative Macaroni. huh?

Advertisement
One thing about opening on Thursday night, is the game will be televised NATIONALLY on ESPN major CFB. duh. Now, I'm waiting on the ACC suits to finally address the ATTENDANCE situation. huh?

A realistic post.

That's why I gave Hurricane guy the " thumbs up. " duh. And, I didn't mention this poignant tangible earlier, but the proverbial jury is still out on the short Cubano-American. huh? In other words, will those off season coaching hires turn things around quickly at Miami. Also, has Diaz improved his sideline and practice time head coaching abilities and what not.

Advertisement
Back