Official 2020 Football Schedule

Advertisement
We have struggled greatly coming off of bye weeks during the Diaz era. I don't necessarily see it as a good thing.
We’ve also never had a QB like King. He didn’t come here to lose. That’s gonna be the biggest game of his career. Do you really think he’s gonna let guys slack off? It’s all about older guys leading the way.

Check out UNC with the easiest schedule in the ACC.
I think NC State has the weakest schedule only because they don't play ND or Clemson. UNC's right behind them as the easiest schedule in the conference. Wake Forest and Pitt arguably have the two hardest schedules in the conference.

Easiest Conference Schedules
1. NC State - 5 toughest games: Miami, UNC, FSU, VT, Pitt
2. UNC - 5 toughest games: Miami, ND, FSU, VT, NC State

Hardest Conference Schedules
1. WF - 5 toughest games: Clemson, Miami, ND, UNC, Louisville
2. Pitt - 5 toughest games: Clemson, Miami, ND, FSU, Louisville

9/10 - UAB
9/19 - @ Louisville
9/26 - Florida State
10/2 - BYE
10/10 - @ Clemson
10/17 - PITT
10/24 - Virginia
10/31- BYE
11/6 - @ NC State
11/14 - @ VTech
11/21 - GaTech
11/28 - @ Wake Forest
12/5 - UNC
I like this schedule a lot. Some people have voiced concerns about Clemson after the bye week, but I think that bye week will be a great opportunity to get fix any issues from the first 3 games and will also test Manny’s ability to get his guys up for a game

Advertisement
And I think the UNC is going to win a lot of ball games this year. Returning 10 starters back on offense, and their schedule is favorable.
I agree. They have perhaps the 2nd easiest schedule in the conference. However, I think they wind up 8-3. I think they lose to FSU on the road, ND at home, and Miami on the road.

How is louisville supposed to look this year?
They have a tremendous Head Coach in Saterfield imo and his offense will give our defense all it can handle trust me. However, their D was & is their Weakness until proved otherwise with their portal acquisitions.

Tone Loc | Inspirational quotes, Lets do it, Math coach
Pop open that Funky Cold Medina!!!
Let's go Canes!!!

Advertisement
This is a pretty easy schedule. 10-1 is completely doable.

9/10 - UAB W
9/17 - @louisville W
9/26 - Florida State W
BYE
10/10 - @Clemson L
10/17 - PITT W
10/24 - Virginia W
BYE
11/6 - @NC State W
11/14 - @VTech W
11/21 - GaTech W
11/28 - @Wake Forest W
12/5 - UNC W

We do this every year and inevitably lose 2-3 games we should win.

Advertisement
We’ve also never had a QB like King. He didn’t come here to lose. That’s gonna be the biggest game of his career. Do you really think he’s gonna let guys slack off? It’s all about older guys leading the way.
Has very little to do with players. We had more talent the Central Michigan and FIU, and still struggled to beat CMU and actually lost to FIU. That's on coaching, man. Having a bye week doesn't mean anything if the coach can gear his team to take advantage of the extra preparation.

Hopefully, this season will be different when it comes to bye weeks. Let's see.

To much speculation for me. Let's just play. Btw the Louisville satterfield nonsense is just cowardly hype. We're going to light those clowns up...

Advertisement
Has very little to do with players. We had more talent the Central Michigan and FIU, and still struggled to beat CMU and actually lost to FIU. That's on coaching, man. Having a bye week doesn't mean anything if the coach can gear his team to take advantage of the extra preparation.

Hopefully, this season will be different when it comes to bye weeks. Let's see.

Trust me Im not absolving the coaching staff of any blame. I’m just saying they can’t see or prevent everything. We’re they supposed to stand outside of Jarren’s room and make sure he didn’t go out or get high? We’re they supposed to play guys bc they threatened to transfer?

Realistically last season was over after we lost to UF. There were plenty of us on the board who said the exact thing before the season started. If we win that game, the season goes a lot differently.

And the one thing you’re forgetting is Enos is gone. That solves most of the problems we had off bye weeks. Starting slow and having to play from behind killed us.

To much speculation for me. Let's just play. Btw the Louisville satterfield nonsense is just cowardly hype. We're going to light those clowns up...

They can’t stop a nose bleed. People are forgetting Enos and Jarren lit them up lmao

Like the schedule.. gives at least our new offense two games to work on issues against average defense at best before taking on FSU and Clemson D.

Advertisement
Back