Official 2020 Football Schedule

Advertisement
Clemson has 4 home games in October and doesn't get on an airplane until the first weekend in November...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lville is gonna be tough but no or limited fans should help neutralize the road environment.

Advertisement
Do we make it through the entire season? Or, do they pull the plug after the first few games or so?

Advertisement
When you look at some of the other teams in the conference, our schedule is pretty favorable. We get FSU before and Clemson after an early bye week. We play UNC the last game of the season which could be for a spot in the ACC title game. I like it.
And I think the UNC is going to win a lot of ball games this year. Returning 10 starters back on offense, and their schedule is favorable.

This is a pretty easy schedule. 10-1 is completely doable.

9/10 - UAB W
9/17 - @louisville L
9/26 - Florida State W
BYE
10/10 - @Clemson L
10/17 - PITT W
10/24 - Virginia W
BYE
11/6 - @NC State W
11/14 - @VTech L
11/21 - GaTech W
11/28 - @Wake Forest W
12/5 - UNC W
My guess

Broooo. FSU fans legitimately think they will start 8-0....whattttttt. Lucky to win 1 of the games during that brutal 5 game stretch.

I wonder if we make it through the whole schedule in terms of stuff being cancelled due to outbreaks, etc.

Kinda cool that they had FSU game early just in case stuff is cancelled we still get to play it.

Advertisement
Back