11/6 - @ NC State
11/14 - @ VTech
11/21 - GaTech
11/28 - @ Wake Forest
12/5 - UNC
Your dates are wrong after UAB game. We start the season on a Thursday

1596721401462.png

Advertisement
We got a pretty good warm up schedule. The first 3 games are set up perfectly to get the offense in sync and build some confidence. None of those 3 teams have a defense that will really challenge us. @louisville should also be a nice test for our defense. This should have us clicking and ready to go for Clemson where we'll get to see what we're made of.

Advertisement
Clemson after a bye week 🤦🏻

That's usually great planning to give yourself additional preparation time

Only so far with Diaz it's had the exact opposite effect.

Hopefully, this year he finally breaks that past trend and we come out primed and ready instead of sputtering and confused.

I'll be willing to completely discount Diaz's propensity to flop with additional time and chalk it up to learning instead of a total lack of gravitas.... IF we come out prepared & smoking, stay in the game, and even better yet accomplish what very few are giving us a chance for and actually whup that Tiger ***.

Then not rest on our laurels and continue playing hard ALL season.

This is NOT a make or break game for the staff and players...BUT it could be a BREAK OUT game for us

Last edited:
Their offense was the only offense that really lit up our D last year. Thankfully their defense was so bad, we were still able to out score them. By a lot.
I think our D will be much better and faster too🙌

Advertisement
We got a pretty good warm up schedule. The first 3 games are set up perfectly to get the offense in sync and build some confidence. None of those 3 teams have a defense that will really challenge us. @louisville should also be a nice test for our defense. This should have us clicking and ready to go for Clemson where we'll get to see what we're made of.
Perfectly said my friend. 3 straight games against subpar defenses is exactly what this offense needs to get in synch. Even though the acc made our new schedule harder as far as the new teams we play, they did us a solid on how they scheduled those teams for us and our bye weeks. Really excited about this season. One thing I do hope is that the acc has a back up 8 game plan incase things get silly with corona and some games can’t be played.

Advertisement
Back