Official 2018 Paradise Camp "Publicly Announced" Attendees

Who else will be joining Roberts in Coral Gables to compete at Paradise next weekend?

“I’m not sure if any of my teammates are going yet, but I’m sure Denzel Daxon and Samuel Anaele will be there, both of them are really good friends of mine,” Roberts said. “I’m just excited to compete against stiff competition.”

Advertisement
Daxon is fairly new to the game. More squatty...hes a 1tech all the way..at thjat 6'1 305-310 range right now. I think he will show out at Paradise. We need all the DT'S we can get...and different types imo. I like Holley alot...but also hope we can flip maybe Fuller..if not lock in on Ingraham from STA. If your dropping Daxon you got to have a 1 tech lined up...and i dont see many of them on our target list.

Excuse my ignorance, when you guys say 1 technique, you mean like a 2 gap type of guy. Correct?

Excuse my ignorance, when you guys say 1 technique, you mean like a 2 gap type of guy. Correct?

A nose guard type...that would be placed slightly over the center shaded over the inside shoulder of one of the guards. Basically his job is to force double teams to that gap. He really wont two gap though

Advertisement
Lots of DL in all the classes coming to it - looks good.

Also good to see Rivers and Williams coming down from Oakleaf.

Hopefully Davis, the 5-star CB from Trinity Christian in the '20 class will make it down.

We supposedly lead for him.

Once CMR makes his list of former player's that will be attending as coaches, that list will grow!! And we have to remember, MIAMI always seem to have a few unexpected visitors show up for these events.. Some names can't be listed BECAUSE some RECRUITS are committed and those have to be on the DL!!

Advertisement
Bogle said he was thinking about going too,list will enhance over the next week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are quite a few Dlinemen attending that are going to be looking to prove themselves. The major issue is there will not be a lot of quality 2019 OL's to prove themselves against.

Coach Searels needs to bring in some more recruits that will be able to actually participate in the camp portion. I would like to see Miami bring in another 4 or 5 quality 2019 OL's for paradise camp with at least playing Offensive Tackle.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back