Official 2018 Paradise Camp "Publicly Announced" Attendees

Advertisement
2020 Depth chart will be:

Evidence Njoku R-Jr
Jeff Thomas, Sr (Very likely to be gone to the NFL)
Mike Harley, Sr
Mark Pope, Jr
Brian Hightower, Jr
Dee Wiggins, Jr (Possibly R-So.)
Marquez Ezzard, Jr (Possible R-So.)
Jeremiah Payton So.

That's 7 if JT leaves, or maybe 8 if they take a 2nd WR this class (Hasselwood?).

So yes, multiple WRs in 2020 will be needed. At least 3. If Britt, Rosemy, Fleming, and Robinson all want in (Or Manuel/Burton wants back in), **** yes you take 4
I think the plan is 2 this class and 3 the next but they want the 2 to be elite or they’ll just take Peyton.

Anybody know if Justin Flowe is confirmed? Thought I read he was trying to make it to Oregon or slick willie weekend at FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you posters have to remember that this aint the Opening sponsored by Nike. Sure we promote it as the "best going against the best" but so does every other camp being held this weekend. If we can get a good turnout and a few commits then it was a success. Getting a guy like Jaden Hasselwood to shun UGA and drive down and come to ours is a HUGE win. You cant put a price on that.

Once CB recruits find out hes actually legit at the camp on Friday I will bet we will see some surprise pop-ups come Saturday. Every CB recruit wants a piece of someone who is considered #1 in the country at there position.

Man, that's a lot of three stars

I can't be the only one concerned where the class is at this point

Have you been on the board for the past few months? Every other post is essentially a carbon copy of yours. Do you really think you're the only one communicating this perspective?

I'm patiently in wait and see mode

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back