Official 2018 Paradise Camp "Publicly Announced" Attendees

Advertisement
There are quite a few Dlinemen attending that are going to be looking to prove themselves. The major issue is there will not be a lot of quality 2019 OL's to prove themselves against.

Coach Searels needs to bring in some more recruits that will be able to actually participate in the camp portion. I would like to see Miami bring in another 4 or 5 quality 2019 OL's for paradise camp with at least playing Offensive Tackle.

Go Canes
Enough OL guys so far to be a decent litmus test.
4-star OL Michael Tarquin

4-star OL Jalen Rivers

4-star OL/DL Marcus Dumervil

3-star DT Jalar Holley

3-star OL Kingsley Eguakun

3-star OL Jonathan Denis

Advertisement
Jalar Holley is Dlinemen not dlinemen.

There is a big difference between going against a junior vs a senior olinemen.

Go Canes[/QUOTE
In whose opinion? Example-Evan Neal as a 10-11th grader was better than most top OL men regardless of stars. Tarquin is an excellent player. Do not be a legend in your own mind.

In whose opinion? Example-Evan Neal as a 10-11th grader was better than most top OL men regardless of stars. Tarquin is an excellent player. Do not be a legend in your own mind.

Go look at last years list of oline attendees and compare that to the quality of this years attendees.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Go look at last years list of oline attendees and compare that to the quality of this years attendees.

Go Canes

Most of those kids were already commits last year...and second, when you have a camp that is the same weekend as about 3-4 others then the talent is going to be split. I think I read somewhere that FSU, Clemson and UGA all are having camps the same weekend as ours...? UF too I think...Take a look at their invite list for comparisons sake. I guarantee its not littered with 5* either.

Kids can only pick one as most cannot go to multiple even though they say they will. (I think Lloyd Summerall has said he will be at FSU on Friday and will be out ours on Saturday. We will see..)

They’d take 4 WR’s?

2020 Depth chart will be:

Evidence Njoku R-Jr
Jeff Thomas, Sr (Very likely to be gone to the NFL)
Mike Harley, Sr
Mark Pope, Jr
Brian Hightower, Jr
Dee Wiggins, Jr (Possibly R-So.)
Marquez Ezzard, Jr (Possible R-So.)
Jeremiah Payton So.

That's 7 if JT leaves, or maybe 8 if they take a 2nd WR this class (Hasselwood?).

So yes, multiple WRs in 2020 will be needed. At least 3. If Britt, Rosemy, Fleming, and Robinson all want in (Or Manuel/Burton wants back in), **** yes you take 4

Most of those kids were already commits last year...and second, when you have a camp that is the same weekend as about 3-4 others then the talent is going to be split. I think I read somewhere that FSU, Clemson and UGA all are having camps the same weekend as ours...? UF too I think...Take a look at their invite list for comparisons sake. I guarantee its not littered with 5* either.

Kids can only pick one as most cannot go to multiple even though they say they will. (I think Lloyd Summerall has said he will be at FSU on Friday and will be out ours on Saturday. We will see..)

Then invite in some out of state under the radar rising prospect on the oline at tackle that want to prove themselves.

For example 2019 OT/TE Brant Banks from Houston, TX. Every camp he has gone to got offered. He went Boston College an got offered, Nebraska got offered, Pitt has offered, and **** even Harvard offered which speaks to his intelligence. He needs to put on some weight but has the height and athleticism you want in a LT. He went to the nike opening in Houston and worked out as a TE an at 6'8" 270lbs that is impressive. So coach Searels should invite the kid an see if he can handle the SFL dlinemen st paradise camp.

Go Canes

Then invite in some out of state under the radar rising prospect on the oline at tackle that want to prove themselves.

For example 2019 OT/TE Brant Banks from Houston, TX. Every camp he has gone to got offered. He went Boston College an got offered, Nebraska got offered, Pitt has offered, and **** even Harvard offered which speaks to his intelligence. He needs to put on some weight but has the height and athleticism you want in a LT. He went to the nike opening in Houston and worked out as a TE an at 6'8" 270lbs that is impressive. So coach Searels should invite the kid an see if he can handle the SFL dlinemen st paradise camp.

Go Canes

Cant argue that.

Advertisement
Back