Official 2018 Paradise Camp "Publicly Announced" Attendees

Advertisement
TE Christopher Johnson ----Is not the listed 6-1/170...I looked at game film and some stills and he does not look 170. Later I read he is 6-2/195 and now the coach in local paper up there say he is 200. Long way to go in 2021 to grow. Look a the size gain of Hodges listed at 195 as a sophomore at the end of that season now 235. I like Johnson's toughness in blocking and shows excellent hands. A sleeper they have found.

Christopher Johnson on Hudl
Yo this kid is a freshman?? Impressive. Very fluid.

Denzel Daxon is the most likely current recruit to not end up in the class

What makes you say that Please provide a thought out answer other than just throwing stuff against the wall to see if it sticks. He fits the scheme as a 0 or 1 tech, he's a local kid, and he's very raw right now but he has excellent potential. 0 or 1 are very hard to find that can also move well laterally.

Also because of the type of all fences we run Up against in the ACC and also most likely in the playoffs we're gonna have to rotate dlinemen and need at least four 0 or one techs because they are the ones that are gonna get tired out the quickest.

Currently UM has two on the roster so we need to add two in the 2019 class and one in the 2020 class.

Go Canes

Last edited:
What makes you say that Please provide a thought out answer other than just throwing stuff against the wall to see if it sticks. He fits the scheme as a 0 or 1 tech, he's a local kid, and he's very raw right now but he has excellent potential. 0 or 1 are very hard to find that can also move well laterally.

Also because of the type of all fences we run Up against in the ACC and also most likely in the playoffs we're gonna have to rotate dlinemen and need at least four 0 or one techs because they are the ones that are gonna get tired out the quickest.

Currently UM has two on the roster so we need to add two in the 2019 class and one in the 2020 class.

Go Canes
It’s not my opinion it’s what 247 is saying. Out of everyone who is commited now he has the highest chance of not being in the class. Ivins even went as far as to say that he would be a little surprised if he ultimately ended up in this class. Don’t shoot the messanger.

Advertisement
He is stuck on playing offense

How’s the old saying go “ promise her anything but give him Arpege”....tell him he can run the projectors if he wants too as long as it gets his John Henry on that LOI.

How’s the old saying go “ promise her anything but give him Arpege”....tell him he can run the projectors if he wants too as long as it gets his John Henry on that LOI.

I thought it was John Hancock on the line!

Advertisement
Where’s Bogle, Neal, and Stevenson going ?
Neal probably won’t visit anywhere since img camp(Hightower and Stokowski didn’t go to paradise camp last year because of it), Ivins says cardinal camp may have a training camp with the football program that weekend and no one will know that week(imo) of where Stevenson will go on that weekend but as of know undecided

Last edited:
Advertisement
Neal probably won’t visit anywhere since img camp(Hightower and Stokowski didn’t go to paradise camp last year because of it), Ivins says cardinal camp may have a training camp with the football program that weekend and know one will know that week(imo) of where Stevenson will go on that weekend but as of know undecided

Wait - as of know, now one no's?

Sorry, had to do it @brock

Advertisement
Daxon is fairly new to the game. More squatty...hes a 1tech all the way..at thjat 6'1 305-310 range right now. I think he will show out at Paradise. We need all the DT'S we can get...and different types imo. I like Holley alot...but also hope we can flip maybe Fuller..if not lock in on Ingraham from STA. If your dropping Daxon you got to have a 1 tech lined up...and i dont see many of them on our target list.

I see where this kid - Ladarius Tennison- from Rockledge High (started at Palm Bay High) will be at the Paradise. He play RB and LB at 5-10/180. I read real size was 5-9/184.
Not big but fast and physical. Ran track only as a 9th grader and recorded an 11.19 at he conference championships. That is a very fast time for a 9th grader. Probably in the 10.7 range now and will get even faster. Jeff Thomas also recorded that same time as a freshman.

Definitely way to small for LB - and why they have him there is ?. But as a DB/S he has the physicality and speed.

Ladarius Tennison on Hudl

Advertisement
Back