Official 2018 Paradise Camp "Publicly Announced" Attendees

I like how Georgia 3-star DT Jalar Holley has just gone about his business this off season quitely and will make a return trip to Miami for paradise camp.

Some how I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in Miami's 2019 class when it is all said an done.

Go Canes
If he performs well at Paradise and gets the green light to commit.....He coming

I hope he dominates at the camp because he's better than Daxon imo and he's a big body.

Advertisement
@ajone228 HOLLLLLLDDDD YOUR HORSES buddy with talking about Holley being better than Daxon. Just because Daxon has also been quiet this off season don't through crap against the wall hoping it sticks when comparing him to other recruits. You don't know bout dem Peas N Rice boi deym from da islands!!!

Denzel Daxon is a recruit that will surprise alot of people this season and prove to be a diamond in the ruff for Miami considering he is relatively new to the game of football.

Go Canes

Last edited:
@Paranos lol idk man, that rivals and spring highlight don't give me a lot of hope. Kid is pretty strong but seems like he's missing a lot but I'll trust the coaches eval on this one.

Advertisement
Felming ran track this past season for the first time. His speed in unreal. Posted a 21.39--200m. This kid eventually, is headed for a 200m in the 20.7 -20.8 range. His 21.39 was the 11th fastest time in the nation for a high school sophomore.
Marcus Fleming
Fleming reminds me of an even faster Antonio Callaway. Fast without looking out of control.

@Paranos lol idk man, that rivals and spring highlight don't give me a lot of hope. Kid is pretty strong but seems like he's missing a lot but I'll trust the coaches eval on this one.

Don't get me wrong Daxon needs to enroll early and then still take a redshirt year in 2019 an by his redshirt sophomore season in 2021 he will be a solid contributor at the DT/NT spot.

Go Canes

Advertisement
@ajone228 HOLLLLLLDDDD YOUR HORSES buddy with talking about Holley being better than Daxon. Just because Daxon has also been quiet this off season don't through crap against the wall hoping it sticks when comparing him to other recruits. You don't know bout dem Peas N Rice boi deym from da islands!!!

Denzel Daxon is a recruit that will surprise alot of people this season and prove to be a diamond in the ruff for Miami considering he is relatively new to the game of football.

Go Canes

Love em both and hope Holley isn't being forced to wait. He's a stud imo and need to get this GA pipeline going

Love em both and hope Holley isn't being forced to wait. He's a stud imo and need to get this GA pipeline going

I am thinking Coach Jess will give DT Tyreic Martin this season to prove himself then if he doesn't contribute meaningful playing time he will be encouraged to grad transfer making room for Holley.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I am thinking Coach Jess will give DT Tyreic Martin this season to prove himself then if he doesn't contribute meaningful playing time he will be encouraged to grad transfer making room for Holley.

Go Canes

Doubt the two players are related...Martin will be in his 4th year here when Holley is in his 1st

Advertisement

Go Canes

One Time for the Peas and Rice BOYZ. 242 stand up 🇧🇸

Advertisement
Back