Official 2018 Paradise Camp "Publicly Announced" Attendees

Why is everyone assuming guys not listed yet are not coming? Ivins specifically said many have not gotten back to him. why assume the worst? Perhaps some of these kids don't want to make any decision public so far ahead since they are being pulle
A lot of kids won't actually know if they're going until the day before or day of.

And there will be several kids who show up without announcing it, mostly underclassmen though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
calm down. no one said it was a confirmed list. it was made very clear this was an official public list to keep a running tab of what has been made public. just like commitments, they aren't confirmed until they sign on the dotted line. take your negativity to the gaytor board
If you actually read all of the comments in the thread you'd see several posters referred to it as a confirmed list... Which is why I pointed out it's not. Additionally, if I had quoted your original post then you'd have a reason to feel I was insinuating that you said it was a confirmed list... But I didn't... So no reason to throw insults or even comment for that matter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is everyone assuming guys not listed yet are not coming? Ivins specifically said many have not gotten back to him. why assume the worst? Perhaps some of these kids don't want to make any decision public so far ahead since they are being pulle
Not everyone does, The one's that do, will do it because those perspectives conflict with their agendas of hating on Richt, hating on Rumph, we can't recruit, we don't make the right evaluations, we don't offer fast enough, and my personal fave of Curbby Stomp is to recruiting as MLK and Ghandi were to non-violent protest. What it amounts to is having an inferiority complex about being a Cane fan. Never be that guy.

Visit UF or camp at UF is just plain retarded and a waste of time. That progam is a complete dumpster fire and thing are just gettin warmed up. 3 bad coaches back to back will put them in same stupor we just got out of .

Advertisement
Little disappointed that Davis and Zip are going to FNL. Really want them both. TE is the position I coached and Ive watched every minute of Zips film. Really really want him in this class for a few reasons. ***** his ranking. He's an even better fit than people realize.

I thought we were leading for Davis for some reason. Not that who goes where is a stone tablet for who their leader is. He's just one we really need to land. Especially over UFag.

How do you know 2019 DT Tyler Davis is going to Friday Night Lights?

Go Canes

I like how Georgia 3-star DT Jalar Holley has just gone about his business this off season quitely and will make a return trip to Miami for paradise camp.

Some how I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in Miami's 2019 class when it is all said an done.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back