OFFICIAL #2 PRACTISE THREAD

Is Manny looking like a shorter version of Sylvester Stallone? Check
I'm going to need to see them next to each other, fam. And inspect Sly's shoes for lifts... lol.

To your actual point, you are 100% correct. Sure, they're not in full pads yet (and you never know with QBs until they face live hitting), but that doesn't mean we aren't learning things about the team already. Questions are starting to get answered. People need to take the limited info for what it is and in stride.

Advertisement
I didn't see anyone getting anointed. nfl type throws don't mean getting anointed to me
Agree, I haven’t read one post acting like somebody is about to be amazing. It’s pretty much how guys have played and what their role could be. There’s been plenty of Miami qb’s that made nfl throws that never played a down or were busts. I’d be surprised if TVD is a bust but who knows? Tbh I don’t think some folks want positivity , they’re just so accustomed to *****ing on here they can’t handle non negativity. There’s still time guys , i’m sure there’ll be a recruiting miss , bad practice or maybe a few losses during the season to have your moment. Patience.

We look better, bigger and faster (OMG we’re fast everywhere) in person than any team we’ve have since 2004. I have seen a lot of practices, players and staffs, but this years team is elite. We’re better than anyone thinks. It’s different on every level, position group, depth, skill set and on and on. If you don’t think we’re rolling the costal, playing in the ACC championship game and competing for a playoff spot, you’re just wrong. I am not afraid of app state, Michigan State and everyone we should beat. There’s nothing left to build. We are ready and I hope this doesn’t get lost in the stupidity of people’s memories of the last decade and a half. It’s as real as the day is long. We are that good. There isn’t a team in the country we can’t beat, if we play well. Not a single one.

Advertisement
We look better, bigger and faster (OMG we’re fast everywhere) in person than any team we’ve have since 2004. I have seen a lot of practices, players and staffs, but this years team is elite. We’re better than anyone thinks. It’s different on every level, position group, depth, skill set and on and on. If you don’t think we’re rolling the costal, playing in the ACC championship game and competing for a playoff spot, you’re just wrong. I am not afraid of app state, Michigan State and everyone we should beat. There’s nothing left to build. We are ready and I hope this doesn’t get lost in the stupidity of people’s memories of the last decade and a half. It’s as real as the day is long. We are that good. There isn’t a team in the country we can’t beat, if we play well. Not a single one.
I used to wonder how people could feel good or bad about an upcoming season by just watching practice. Then I saw that FSU fall camp video. I no longer wonder how a team can look underwhelming! Hope you are right, man…can’t wait for the season!

Advertisement

I am on the side of them believing this team is really good. Can’t share your same enthusiasm yet until the OL dictates otherwise and the DL can stop a high caliber run game vs a good OL ( let’s say Bama ).

September 4th can’t come soon enough..

let’s go CANES

I’ll say that nesta looks a bit more trim this year. And our defensive tackles in that picture look big. Harrison hunte is gonna look the smallest of course cause he’s not a 1 tech pluggers like Miller or Ford. He’s a penetrator. And his arms look big

Advertisement
But we still have a head coach that scares nobody.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back