OFFICIAL #2 PRACTISE THREAD

Advertisement
Before this turns into a full on orgy remember this was shorts , no physicality , no hitting ,
no threat of being hit.
stephen colbert bdsm GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Advertisement
The Garcia parade ain’t gone like to hear it but my money is on this kid as the starter next year. Can’t teach that gun
That shouldn’t upset anybody. If he plays up to his physical potential year 1 then he might be one and done. Al of dudes forgot he was pitching 2 years ago and that takes a toll on your arm strength especially with summer ball getting bigger and bigger.

What’s that ? Stating what happened at practice? Sorry that hurts you boo.

What you probably already understand is there are certain posters just waiting in the grass, for Miami to lose that first game, and then they’re going to take over this site.

You’re been dealing with a couple of them today. Sometimes they jump the gun a little like today, especially when they see something a little positive, but they’re just rubbing their hands and waiting in anticipation so they can bathe in their misery, and point fingers and say they were right.

Advertisement
I said what I said lame. Not going back and forth with you muthafukka. Keep that energy the whole season. 🤷🏽‍♂️

You said what you always say which I think is “ lame”.

I know what you’re but I’ll play along for a second , I never said he was awesome or going to be great I said he was making nil throws today ,in tight windows, which he actually did. You took the time with your trolling *** to make a slick comment like I said something false or hyping him going forward. I’ve said positive and negative about him and garcia yet you only mention the positive. The bigger question is why would you even take the time to make that comment ? I think we all know that’s a rhetorical question.

Not hating on TVD, hope I’m wrong I have not liked what I have seen from his HS tape & limited spring game action.
Obviously will take cribby’s word for it as he has a much better pulse on the situation.

just giving my $0.02

Advertisement
You said what you always say which I think is “ lame”.

I know what you’re but I’ll play along for a second , I never said he was awesome or going to be great I said he was making nil throws today ,in tight windows, which he actually did. You took the time with your trolling *** to make a slick comment like I said something false or hyping him going forward. I’ve said positive and negative about him and garcia yet you only mention the positive. The bigger question is why would you even take the time to make that comment ? I think we all know that’s a rhetorical question.
I'm not trolling. We've been mediocre since 2004. It's 5 months until 2022. I'm not speaking on TVD specifically. I'm saying every year yall hype these greentree dudes up. Then they get in big games and get their **** pushed in. I'll wait until September 4th and then the week after that too see how they handle competition. I'm a troll because I don't pump sunshine huh. **** outta here with that low hanging fruit. I want these muthafukkas to win badly. But we've had maybe 4 good seasons in 18 years..

Advertisement
I'm not trolling. We've been mediocre since 2004. It's 5 months until 2022. I'm not speaking on TVD specifically. I'm saying every year yall hype these greentree dudes up. Then they get in big games and get their **** pushed in. I'll wait until September 4th and then the week after that too see how they handle competition. I'm a troll because I don't pump sunshine huh. **** outta here with that low hanging fruit. I want these muthafukkas to win badly. But we've had maybe 4 good seasons in 18 years..

Let me speak on what u saying bruh bruh;

Players get crucified once in-season Saturdays come along. Why? B/c they get overly hyped. Literally every yr the next QB is the next QB, w/ very little evidence to support. Every year, a player is going to have a big yr. I’m all for fandom, I’m always hopeful, but a long, tenured history has allowed me to stay optimistically cautious until I see the product against our schedule.

In my heart, this is, no worst, than a 12 win team. But my heart has been broken many times & been led astray b/c I put too much stock in t-shirts & shorts.

Let me speak on what u saying bruh bruh;

Players get crucified once in-season Saturdays come along. Why? B/c they get overly hyped. Literally every yr the next QB is the next QB, w/ very little evidence to support. Every year, a player is going to have a big yr. I’m all for fandom, I’m always hopeful, but a long, tenured history has allowed me to stay optimistically cautious until I see the product against our schedule.

In my heart, this is, no worst, than a 12 win team. But my heart has been broken many times & been led astray b/c I put too much stock in t-shirts & shorts.
Yall doing the most, folks just commenting on what they seeing out there. That don't meant they're better than Bama or national champs. They just looking good.

Yall doing the most, folks just commenting on what they seeing out there. That don't meant they're better than Bama or national champs. They just looking good.

My ninja, I’m the wrong one; no one is doing the most. Commenting on what folks is doing vs anointing a **** is two, totally different things. That’s what I’m commenting on. It’s way different hearing “player A is looking good so far during camp” or “player A looks to be improving, a player to watch out for” vs. “Ah yeah, player A is going be a starter”, when player A have never played an official down. That’s doing the most.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back