OFFICIAL #2 PRACTISE THREAD

Agree it's useless to debate TVD vs Garcia right now. But practice is about getting answers to as many unknowns as possible?

Is King fully recovered? Check
Is Donaldson fully recovered and in better condition? Check
Is Chaney fully recovered? Check
Is Rambo looking like more like the 2019 version than 2020? Check
Has Nelson grown into his body? Check
Is T-Rob having an early impact on the field with DB performance? Check
Is Manny looking like a shorter version of Sylvester Stallone? Check

You can't learn if we can beat UNC much less Bama. But you can at cross off a bunch of question marks.

Advertisement
Both On third team right now. Both looking fairly long, quick, and athletic, Huff definitely bigger. Just haven’t seen them make any notable plays

I like Huff athletically, I just wonder if he's destined to be this generations Ken Dangerfield
Long depth is lacking but we have plenty of guys that’ll be playing on two deep. He’s not playing regardless. Ts, Ivey , Couch , Blades , Dunson and maybe Clarke the three deep. That’s as good as we’ve been in a long time, the sooner you move him the better. I don’t want him to transfer.
This is the best depth at DBack since the likes of Marcus Maxey and Al Marshall didn't play for about 4 or 5 years really. To me, that's real depth -- when you have guys who aren't necessarily stars (but good enough to at least get drafted and play a bit in the league) have to wait. If you really study our championship rosters -- or teams in that era -- we had a lot of guys like that, who weren't necessarily stars but were solid, patient and at the end, reliable

The ranking system
It’s not an exact science
But it’s factually proven you tend to win more the more 4/5 stars you have
There’s always outliers but the majority just follow the curve

Law of large numbers. My nearly blind grandmother can point out the 5*'s. After that, they cover their bases. But that's not my point. Read what I wrote. 90% of the entire NFL Draft + all the UFA's are lumped into 4*. It's a joke. And if you are trying to judge recruiting, you need to differentiate within that. The NFL thinks the star system is a punchline.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You said what you always say which I think is “ lame”.

I know what you’re but I’ll play along for a second , I never said he was awesome or going to be great I said he was making nil throws today ,in tight windows, which he actually did. You took the time with your trolling *** to make a slick comment like I said something false or hyping him going forward. I’ve said positive and negative about him and garcia yet you only mention the positive. The bigger question is why would you even take the time to make that comment ? I think we all know that’s a rhetorical question.

So Crib Doggy Dog, you're saying Frank Costa 2.0?

My ninja, I’m the wrong one; no one is doing the most. Commenting on what folks is doing vs anointing a **** is two, totally different things. That’s what I’m commenting on. It’s way different hearing “player A is looking good so far during camp” or “player A looks to be improving, a player to watch out for” vs. “Ah yeah, player A bout is going be starter” when player A have never played an official down. That’s doing the most.
I didn't see anyone getting anointed. nfl type throws don't mean getting anointed to me

My ninja, I’m the wrong one; no one is doing the most. Commenting on what folks is doing vs anointing a **** is two, totally different things. That’s what I’m commenting on. It’s way different hearing “player A is looking good so far during camp” or “player A looks to be improving, a player to watch out for” vs. “Ah yeah, player A bout is going be starter” when player A have never played an official down. That’s doing the most.
Did I miss a post? Who anointing anyone? I didn’t see any “player XYZ has first round pick written all over him or player XYZ has finally arrived and will be an AA by years end” type comments. I just see regular positive posts. Lol. What do y’all want? Just doom and gloom even if there is none?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You should go back and read the practice reports on Rosier.
Go ask @IndayArtHauz , @Sigma_Cane_7 what I was saying about the qb’s and ol two years ago. Hence why I didn’t post much about it in public during the off season. I said both were a mess and JW was a head case. If I’m positive about this team, roster and qb room it’s because I have a reason. Sorry if some don’t like that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back